only a few ideas for slimes...

Share your original Slimepedia entries

only a few ideas for slimes...

Postby KaosDrgn » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:18 pm

hi community,

i post here only some simpel thougths. So feel free to complete or draw them or somethings else... ^^

1) Parasite-Slime:

This small slimes (only a quarter as large like other slimes) attach itself to other slimes. They dont hurt them and eat the food that the "victim" eat. When the "great" slime make his plort the parasite-slime makes his own too. For what are their plorts good for? I have no idea. ^^ The benefit from him is that the makes the "great" slime uneatable for tarr-slimes. Tarr-slimes spit them out when they try to eat them.

2) Were(wolf)-slime:

At day they are friendly, lazy and sleep the most of the time. At night they are more aggressive and attack other slimes and maybe ranchers. Every time they bite a slime, they have a procentual chance to transform into a were(wolf)-slime. No matter that slime it was before. So keep were-slimes away from your other slimes ^^ You can hear your were-slimes howl in the night... when they hunt... chickens...

3) Ghost-slime:

At day they are almost invisible. You can only see a light round shimmer in the air. But they are not bodiless so you can take them with your vacpack. At night you can see them easilier; then they look like little wraiths ^^ You need an extra extension for your corral so that they dont go away from your ranch. Ghost-slimes didnt like sunny places. Your cave (or your house ;) is beeter for them.
Their plorts are used for making people invisible. Some people have a desire for them and so they pay many money for the plorts...

So that was it for now. Thanks for reading and have a nice day^^
*RAAWWWRRRR* >:D
KaosDrgn
Rancher

Re: only a few ideas for slimes...

Postby kittyourock14 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:58 am

Nice ideas! :)
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Re: only a few ideas for slimes...

Postby Heather » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm

My favorite idea is the ghost slime, and I like that their plorts make people invisible.
Nice job, thanks for sharing :)
Heather
Admin

Return to Slime Design