7Zee Corp. Licensed Slimepedia Database

Share your original Slimepedia entries

7Zee Corp. Licensed Slimepedia Database

Postby Ninjazosia » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:12 am

Hullo. The name's Colton Blake, Slimeobiolgy PhD. I work with the 7Zee Corporation to archive previously undiscovered Slimes on the Limus-7 Habitat, or as you ranchers say, The Far, Far, Range. The point is, if any of you ranchers come across a slime you haven't seen before, give us everything you know about it, a Plort sample, and if possible a visual, and we'll get back to you with a researched, confirmed, and formatted Slimepedia entry complete with a comical quip that we're required to have for some reason.

Example of my work:

Slimepedia Entry:

What's Krakalacken?

Discovery Credit
AreoHail
http://forums.monomipark.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16415

Occurrence
The slime sea. One, or rarely two, jump straight up out of the water near a low, beachy area at a random time each in-game hour.

Default Plort Value
40-45 (Depending on color.)

Diet
Plorts

Favorite Food
None

Aggressive
No

Slimeology
The "gelphalopod" Octoslime is a round, bouncy version of the tentacled Earth cephalopod with a remarkable sense of adventure. The Octoslime will often scrunch up its extremely elastic body before launching straight up in the air, often by a shoreline, to steal a quick glimpse at the mesmerizing non-aquatic world.

Rancher Risks
While they are incapable of damaging ranchers, they can unwittingly wreak havoc on any aquatic slime homes a rancher might own with their natural plink. This oily substance can and will cover the surface of a pond after several hours of contact with water, starving puddle slimes and destroying their volatile plorts as well as stifling any seafaring slimes that require light to survive. This problem however does have a solution, coming in the form of a plort filter invented on Earth by Viktor Humphries' cello-playing twin brother, Vincent Humphries.

Plortonomics
The plink of an Octoslime is highly valued by artists of all sort, for when it is applied to a surface it has a slowly swirling texture as if it is in fact an inky cloud trapped to the paper by a very thin liquid bubble. However, the basic price of plink varies depending on the hue. When an Octoslime is fed another slime's plort, it will produce a plink the same color of the plort, changing the cost of the basic Octoslime Plort. Also, on a side bonus, if you're ever bored you can color slimes and largos with plink. Pure entertainment.
What's Krakalacken? -Octoslime

Liscensed 7Zee Corp Slimeobiologist
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1595
Ninjazosia
Rancher

Location: Interuniversal Research Station Delta, Location Classified

Re: 7Zee Corp. Licensed Slimepedia Database

Postby FishFruit14 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:15 am

Nice
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Re: 7Zee Corp. Licensed Slimepedia Database

Postby Ninjazosia » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:16 am

Do you need a Slime archived or are you just complimenting me, which I'm totally cool with.
What's Krakalacken? -Octoslime

Liscensed 7Zee Corp Slimeobiologist
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1595
Ninjazosia
Rancher

Location: Interuniversal Research Station Delta, Location Classified

Return to Slime Design