Phibian Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Phibian Slime

Postby TheBluLegend » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:00 pm

This was a cooperative effort between me and PancakeTheRancher!
Check out their Post Here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1993

Phibian Slime

Diet: Veggies and Water

Favorite: Goourd (Mixture Between Gooey and Gourd)

Slimeology: Similar to puddle slimes they evaporate out of water, so make sure to keep these little buddies in cool crisp water. They often can be found in lush green areas like the Moss Blanket, they may be hard to noticed at times due to them also being green but these gooey slimes have a habit of eating veggies, and pulling in other slimes, and ranchers into their pond with their freakishly long tongue. So use this to your advantage when hunting these little buggers as when they do this this it makes a loud squishy goop noise!

Rancher Risks: They don't cause any harm to ranchers but if you get to close they will latch on to you and slow you down, don't freak out though! Use some water from your Vac-pac or run into any source of water to get it off of you!

Plortonomics: Their plorts is a very gooey and sticky substance, used as a lubricant and glue remover, however, ironically it can also be made into a super glue, strong and durable.

Credit to NotSadist for the Art Work.
Last edited by TheBluLegend on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peaceful Night Skys and Warm Sunrises.

I'd love some Feed back on these gameplay ideas!
Tarr Invasions: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1971

Home Upgrading and Pets: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1941
TheBluLegend
Chickadoo

Re: Phibian Slime

Postby FishFruit14 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:25 pm

What if you don't have water nearby? Will you have a slime stuck on you for the three minutes it takes to get to a water source?
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Re: Phibian Slime

Postby TheBluLegend » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:53 pm

FishFruit14 wrote:What if you don't have water nearby? Will you have a slime stuck on you for the three minutes it takes to get to a water source?

They don't slow you down too much, unless you manage to get a bunch latched on to you put if you do there is bound to be a water source near by. Even so there are those water spouts randomly in the ground which you would be able to walk into to rid of them
Peaceful Night Skys and Warm Sunrises.

I'd love some Feed back on these gameplay ideas!
Tarr Invasions: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1971

Home Upgrading and Pets: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1941
TheBluLegend
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design