Phibian Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Phibian Slime

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:48 pm

Entry 372 : My Birthday Just went and I got lots of fan mail from the People who saw my Moon Slime ( http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1981 <-- Moon slime link ) so I decided with the 3rd coral I got for my birthday to go exploring , to find yet again another slime , I find a swamp but it got late so I returned home

Entry 382 : I go back to the swamp I woke up extra early so I could explore for longer , all day I searched but nothing but the usual tabby's and pinks and now and again a rock but I still felt some determination!

Entry 390 : I go exploring again I have waited 8 days to see if anything has changed , yes I see a green murky plort , I wished it not to be a rad plort (1 so it's not normal and 2 so I don't get radiated) , it wasn't! It was stuck though I tried everything it just wouldn't move.

Entry 410 : I finally go to the scientists after 20 days of trying to get the plort unstuck , they investigate it and couldn't get it unstuck.

Entry 455 : Madly we used glue , it actually got unstuck! for 3 miller seconds , :/

Entry 465 : We got a truck of glue and poured it on the plort , we grabbed it and brought it too the lab the observe!

Entry 488 : We put the plort in a white clear cage and we viewed it threw a 1 way glass the plort acted unusual almost alive looking for something to stick too

Entry 500 : I came along to the science lab and saw the cage all dark green gooey colour , like spider web but more gooey...

Entry 548 : The scientists found out by gathering the slime the plort can be produced into substance stronger than sticky glue however can easily be removed by a boom slime so they continue looking for a better use as the spider plort is more sticky than this!

Entry 601 : The scientists show me the plorts product , it was pulsating and it looked like gold

Entry 602 : The Scientists shown the green gold again instead of it being sticky it was the opposite they even tried it on a spider plort , it broke down the weaker spider plorts but the stronger spider plorts still couldn't be broken , I told the scientists not to show the world until we find the slime that produced this

Entry 619 : On the way to the Swamp I kept saying to myself I can't believe I forgot about the plort for over 100 days! Where we found the plort last , there was a hole , I looked down it and got attacked , I couldn't breathe I grabbed a near rock bashed it against whatever was on my face it jumped off and I vaced it Sprinted home and shot it into my coral!

Entry 620 : The scientists came round and fed it a Hen Hen , it wouldn't move , I chucked some gooey water from the swamp at it , it moved!

Entry 636 : I have built a pond , half fresh water , half fresh gooey plort slime stuff , it seemed to like the fresh water more but still played in the goo!

Entry 679 : It acted like the frog back on earth so I called it the Phibian slime!

Entry 721 : By now I have 3 Phibian Slimes , 7 Moon Slimes and 10 Honey Moon slimes , they are all viral slimes and I am earning top money for the brands I am sponsering!

Entry 729 : I have breeded a puddle and a Phibian slime it made a Phibian puddle largo and I found out this same day before my Bday that it's fav food is Goo but will stay most of it's time in water :D

Credit to NotSadist for art work of the Phibian Slime

For lazy people , Piratically I found a frog slime which has to be in a pond like the puddle slime and will breed with the puddle slime!

Spider Slime info --> http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1848 By FishFruit14

Phibin Slime's Fact File ---> http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1996 By BluLegend
Last edited by PancakeTheRancher on Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
THE LEGENDARY PANCAKE REAPEEARS!!!!!!!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Re: Phibian Slime

Postby FishFruit14 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Kinda confusing, but I think I like it.

Edit: Also, thanks for the spider slime reference!!! :D
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:19 pm

FishFruit14 wrote:Kinda confusing, but I think I like it.

Edit: Also, thanks for the spider slime reference!!! :D

No problem , anytime!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Postby FishFruit14 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Wait, do you mean amphibian slime? Like frogs and salamanders?
Sectanza made my amazing spider slime avatar!!! Thanks, Sectanza!!!
FishFruit14
Rancher

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:40 am

FishFruit14 wrote:Wait, do you mean amphibian slime? Like frogs and salamanders?

Yes I just took the am off so it looks like I have a bit of imagination or did I do it for another reason??? Anyway nice spot I give you a 1+

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Return to Slime Design