Boss Tarr, End Game and more...

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Boss Tarr, End Game and more...

Postby BluPig » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:37 am

This is just a basic idea but...
During Tarr outbreaks there is a chance of a bigger Tarr or Lord Tarr or something. If you try to provoke this beast, he will start a fight with you. At the top of the screen is a boss bar. A thick line of green. At the left, is a pink slime like the one on top and in the house. On the right is a Tarr. Basically how these fights work is you have to calm down the TArr and make it give up. If you continue to fight these boss tarrs. The tarrs will charge on the ranch. You will have to fight boss Tarr in your ranch. But that's not just it... All the tarrs will help Boss Tarr, clambering into a giant beast. Instead of being a dull rainbow. They reverse colors. They turn into real liquid rainbows. And a faint Tarr atop this multicolored tornado! When beating this final boss. All goes silent. What is left of this tricky fight of throwing all your resources at this abomination is a pale slime like the stones seen throughout the game. The Tarr no longer shall spawn. When a largo eats a different port now, they leave this stone behind. Except this pale slime here, you can vac up. Now this doesn't seem to do much. If you fire it against something, it breaks. If you put it in the pond however... It becomes pale water or pale liquid. This, if fired at a slime, turns them into a pale slime like before which can be vac'd up. If a fully upgraded tank of these are filled, (this can be done with only one defeat of the final boss.), will then all immediately be zoomed back to the passage between the ranch and dry,dry reef and on the left side will all turn into a giant stone guardian holding a large Boulder. This will not fight you. There is a pad thing by him with the option of open cave. He will lift the Boulder up revealing a hidden circular entrance. Now this can be anything. A new area? A secret room? A trophy room? I don't mind. I would like it to be a showcase room. When this May or may not have multiplayer, you could shoot a prized slime or just a simple carrot into the display case which cost 100 each I would think. Is this a good idea? Let me know.
BluPig
Plort

Re: Boss Tarr, End Game and more...

Postby BluPig » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:30 am

The bigger tarr seen during some rare outbreaks is called Boss Tarr whereas the final boss tarr is called Mega Rainbow Tarr. All names are not final. These are just ideas. Fights work with just firing slimes and resources. There are achievements for doing these tasks; Tarr No More = Beat The Final Boss, Drain The World = Turn All your slimes at your ranch pale, Dynomite on the rocks = have a boom slime blow up 3 pale slime all at once, Totem Time! = Stack 5 pale slimes atop each other. Home Decor = Have pale slimes outside your house. (Pale slimes are statues, they do not move.)
BluPig
Plort

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:32 am

I think this is a great idea but instead of just random out breaks the lord will spawn , after 100 out breaks and only in the final area passed the indigo quarry and also it's rarer than the golden slime , the idea of it only being in the last place is so the chase back home is more EPIC and also you can't use teleporters! :D
Hope you like my feedback

-Pancake
THE LEGENDARY PANCAKE REAPEEARS!!!!!!!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Postby BluPig » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:52 am

The two tarr bosses look like; (Boss Tarr) a bigger tarr with tarr arms always extended out. These arms are thicker than before and loom above his head. He could also have some form of crown. Mega Rainbow Tarr is a tornado of color with a huge tarr head perched on top. He once again, has tarr arms always shot out from this tornado. These arms are easily the biggest and are rainbows same as the tornado. They have huge hands. Let me know what you think of this entire basic idea.
BluPig
Plort

Postby BluPig » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:53 am

That's a great idea, pancaketherancher!
BluPig
Plort

Postby PancakeTheRancher » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:04 pm

BluPig wrote:That's a great idea, pancaketherancher!

Thanks BluPig
THE LEGENDARY PANCAKE REAPEEARS!!!!!!!

Ii'm back!
PancakeTheRancher
Rancher

Return to Slime Design