Yes, More Slime Ideas! (Drawing and Largo!)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Yes, More Slime Ideas! (Drawing and Largo!)

Postby Wonderboom » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:42 am

Yes, it's another of those first posters just coming over here because why not. I had several ideas, a lot of which have probably been done, and some other which I've already confirmed have been done, so I just went and drew a few for now.
Well, technically, I wanted to make a kind of template in which I could also see how the largos would turn out, and I plan using it a few times (But it means i have to draw every slime lol) and with a few of some very good designs I've already seen, hopefully lol.

Oh also a few normal nonslime ideas.

So yeah even if the idea is already there you may enjoy a few largo combinations on the way! IN ANY WAY LET'S GET TO IT

Scarred/Claw Slimes:

Occurrance: ---
Default value of plort: 30
Diet: Veggies
Favorite Food: ---
Aggressive: Rarely

Slimeology: Claw Slimes are no joke! Although they don't eat meat, they have adopted claws for digging their food and self-defense. If they ever get angry, don't get near their claws! Angry Claw Largos will also try and use their claws on you and your VAC just so you let them go! Luckily, Claw Slimes rarely get angry in the wild! Instead, at night, or when they are scared, they usually dig the ground and rest, pluck 'em out like veggies only if you need to! Occasionally, you'll find the rare Claw slime moving around underground.

Rancher Risks:
Knowing that the Claw Slimes do move underground when digging, this indicates that they could potentially escape a corral through underground means, possibly to find food. This doesn't mean they'll return! Be sure to keep them fed! Claw Slimes have been known to get notably angry, or paranoid, for not allowing them to use their claws, be sure to keep them in a place where they can dig to have a good rest! In a similar fashion, if they went into the ground for safety (Tarrs), pulling them out isn't a great idea either!

Plortonomics:
Although the plort itself serves as a very good ingredient for piercing material, one of its main usages today is its application in fertilizers, which improve the soil immensely. For this reason, these kind of plorts are sought after by other farmers in order to greatly increase quality and production time.

Claw Tabby Largo Look:
JUST LOOK AT THAT!
You know, those would probably be a pain to keep.

Sir Slimes:

Default value of plort: 25
Diet: Changes every day
Aggressive: No

Slimeology: A slime with facial hair?! This slime must have grown a mustache to keep itself warm, although it seems to want to brag more than anything; not very formal now, is it?

Rancher Risks:
A Sir Slime doesn't produce any real risk, however, it can be a little bit of a nuisance. Sir Slimes only eat certain kind of food per day, so having a filled up auto-feeder is not very effective with these slimes. Sir Slimes also like to show off its hair to other slimes, so it will jump to where other slimes are located if possible, and although the Sir Slime will probably not produce any plorts because of its diet, it will still eat other slime's plorts. As with every other slime, mixing slimes can cause bigger problems.

Plortonomics:
Being strangely important to the market, this plort is very useful for hair care products, it can make the least fashionable of people look very fabulous. Want to grow a beard? Search no more! It almost works like a miracle! Never could a slime be more helpful to mankind.

Pink Sir Largo Look:

AND NOW SIMPLE IDEAS THAT I HAVEN'T DEVELOPED:

"Shi Slime"
- This slime has a big protective "shield" on its head, and a small one on the bottom. This little slime loves it when other slimes jump on top of it! While a slime is on top of it, it also loves to launch the slime to the skies! Although it can protect other slimes while on top of them, it doesn't like to do it, not to mention it rarely jumps at all!

"Sloth Slime"
- Basically always asleep! Will eventually wake up to eat. (Yep, that's it)

"Humming Slime"
- Feeding this flying slime gives no plorts, instead it plorts you the same item back after a certain amount of time. Talk about being fast. When this slime changes into a largo, it's digestive system is messed up and can no longer have this effect, instead, it produces a single humming plort (and the normal plort amount of the other slime) even if fed their favorite food.

"Ghosts/Ghoul Slime" (A more aggressive take, I know there's other ghosts ones out there, couldn't think of a name yet)
- The ghosts slimes are looking for a soul, and are fed with your health, they produce plorts every 3 HP sucked and suck on you(r soul) slowly as long as you are in range. They do not produce any plorts when angry. Unlike other slimes, they have to be actively targetting you to damage you. (Ghosts slimes do not produce more than 2 plorts for a while, even if they suck more HP)

"Shrew Slime"
- These small slimes are actually fed by eating plorts! Sadly, this also results that they can't combine with other slimes. Strange, isn't it?

"Plort Slime"
- This slime is usually confused with a plort. The only difference is that these slimes are way more useless, since they don't do any of the functions a plort does, nor do they eat anything, like a plort.

"Ninja/Camou Slime"
- A slime that vanishes when not fed! It may still be there, but it may not! This slime can jump twice (If possible, also If walljumping or sticking to a wall is available, they would also do that).

And a few feature ideas that they've kind of have been mentioned before:

Gold Slime Plort Idea: Feeding the plort to another slime will (change it's hue to be more golden?) make the slime have a 2.5% chance of producing an extra plort (So a 5% chance with double plorts). It is not affected by favorite food (Or alternatively reduce the chances to 2% and allow this). This makes it so after around 100+ feeding to a very good combination (currently), it will be worth a single golden plort. And you know, you got your own golden slime too.

I know this has been mentioned a lot, from what I've read, but: Vac Upgrade: Adds a 5th slot that can only carry plorts to the vac. 4 slots is kind of like, it feels like you're missing one. So in order to do it but not to the effect of adding another one entirely, you could add an upgrade that only allows to carry one more that's specifically designed for plorts.

Oh yeah, hi everyone. Sorry if that was too long heh.

Also apparently there's a 24 hour edit rule? Welp, I hope I don't need to edit this later lol.
My Ideas (And probably someone else's by now): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1806
Wonderboom
Chickadoo

Re: Yes, More Slime Ideas! (Drawing and Largo!)

Postby LaDestitute » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:02 am

When I see the Pink Sir Largo, all I can think of is Markiplier...
LaDestitute
Rancher

Postby Wonderboom » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:20 am

LaDestitute wrote:When I see the Pink Sir Largo, all I can think of is Markiplier...

Well that's one way to see it. Of course you'd probably need to invert the colors.

One possible way to get that would be by changing the mustache color instead of the slime color when combined, could look decent.
Wonderboom
Chickadoo

Postby Wonderboom » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:40 am

Plumpette wrote:Welcome to the forums Wonderboom! :D
I really like the Sir Slime, even though I would personally not name it that, since the game has done a very good job of keeping the slimes gender neutral and not gendering any slimes. But I now want a slime with a mustache. Maybe.. "Whiskers Slime." Making a largo between a Whiskers slime and a Tabby smile probably a new runner up for cutest slime.

Hey!

And huh, I never really thought of that, that's one option, another one would be to just mash the female equivalent to the name too and it cancels out, right? Haha. Sirmiss slime? I don't know.
Wonderboom
Chickadoo

Postby Lantern » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:45 am

How about just calling the pink mustache slime the "Stache Slime"? It looks like it's wearing one of those fake mustaches that people can buy at joke shops.
Light the way.
Lantern
Rancher

Postby LaDestitute » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:53 am

Wonderboom wrote:
LaDestitute wrote:When I see the Pink Sir Largo, all I can think of is Markiplier...

Well that's one way to see it. Of course you'd probably need to invert the colors.

One possible way to get that would be by changing the mustache color instead of the slime color when combined, could look decent.

Is there any way to indicate what Sir Slime will eat from day to day or is it a pure guessing game?
LaDestitute
Rancher

Postby Wonderboom » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:51 am

Lantern wrote:How about just calling the pink mustache slime the "Stache Slime"? It looks like it's wearing one of those fake mustaches that people can buy at joke shops.

That was an idea, but Sir Slime just rolled off the tongue better to me, but yeah!

LaDestitute wrote:Is there any way to indicate what Sir Slime will eat from day to day or is it a pure guessing game?

Well, it can be pretty vague so it doesn't really hurt much, but it can possibly be 2/3 specific food and every day the first one goes out and another one comes in.

UPDATING SOON KIND OF
Wonderboom
Chickadoo

Postby Sectanza » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:51 pm

That Sir Slime
I want it right now
I must twirl its mustache
Sorry if I ever come off a little rude. I'm a bit of a tsundere.
Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantART
Icon made by SpeedXaaa~
Sectanza
Keeper

Postby Wonderboom » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:08 pm

UPDATE! It's one of the ideas I psoted but a little bit more developed. Maybe not too original, but I wanted to draw it so. Yes.

Slack Slime:

Default value of plort: 35
Diet: Everything
Aggressive: No

Slimeology: Slack Slimes are the definition of lazy, the only thing they do is sleep and eat! However don't underestimate the Slack Slimes, they have trained the ways of sleeping and eating to a level beyond the imagination. As long as they have some food near, they'll slowly eventually get to it (they don't usually jump either)!

Rancher Risks:
Slack Slimes are usually always sleepy and hungry, this wouldn't be a problem for the rancher, if its hunger didn't make him have a very powerful sucking ability that they developed to be able to move less. When Slack Slimes are hungry and there's no food near them, they'll use their sucking power to eat everything in front of them! This can produce quick shortage of food, and very dangerous effects, since a Tarr would be formed if 2 or more plorts were eaten during this. A Slack Slime will produce a single plort after this event, if there was food to begin with and if they didn't evolve, oh and also if they didn't eat a carrot. No one knows why carrots don't make them produce plorts, but they still eat them.

Plortonomics:
--I got suddenly too busy to finish and write this one, which I've had open for days now, so I'll just post it now, but something about VACs having this as part of their material or something, that or you know, sleeping stuff--
Wonderboom
Chickadoo

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:18 am

Oh no! I'm super weak against sloths! ; ____ ; They're so cute! <3
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Wonderboom » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 am

Hachiseiko wrote:Oh no! I'm super weak against sloths! ; ____ ; They're so cute! <3

Sloths are obviously the greatest thing to happen to mankind.

Reminder to myself I should probably write the plort slime's stuff now.
Wonderboom
Chickadoo

Postby Xedric0308 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:15 am

The Slack Slime kinda reminds me of Slakoth from Pokemon.
~~ Just a Cool Dude that Loves SLIME RANCHER :D ~~

Slime Ideas: Electric Slime, Vamp Slime, Wolf Slime, Fairy Slime, Eagle Slime

~~ Avatar made by Sectanza :D ~~
Xedric0308
Rancher

Return to Slime Design