Meet Moonlight Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Meet Moonlight Slime

Postby MamaKittyKookie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:29 pm

Hello,

My daughter and I like to play Slime Rancher. My daughter is 10 and here is her slime design idea and additional emphasis by me.

Slime note as not explained in the picture:

This particular moonlight slime can be a boom slime type. When it booms, it can shoot moonlight rays. As you would see when a real world moon reflects off a water source. Instead of hurting you like the other boom slimes, it can heal you. I also told my daughter the port's texture can look like a moon surface and glows like the phosphor plorts in the color red or white (or two toned of the two colors), rather than how the picture shows it. She made it red, because it is a rare slime like the red moon and only found in the darkest parts of the world (Slime Rancher world). However, you can hunt for it during the day or night. It's diet is pogo fruit. Though, I was thinking more like those flowers that blooms only at night. I know there is a flower that does that. You can hunt for those flowers only at night time. We should be able to add flowers to our garden! She chose the value of this slime to be 90 plort dollars. It will turn into anything that will eat like the rest...For example, it will turn into a moonlight rock largo when it eats a rock plort, etc. Then it will poop out a rock and moonlight plort. I think, that about covers both of our ideas combined.
Attachments
moonlightslime.jpg
moonlightslime.jpg (23.37 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
Last edited by MamaKittyKookie on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MamaKittyKookie
Plort

Re: Meet Moonlight Slime

Postby MamaKittyKookie » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Plumpette wrote:Hello MamaKittyKookie! Welcome to the forums! :D

That's a really cute drawing. :3

Thank you!!
MamaKittyKookie
Plort

Return to Slime Design