New slime idea! (apologies for bad art, i'm not good at it!)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New slime idea! (apologies for bad art, i'm not good at it!)

Postby Sickeny » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:08 am

New slime idea: Scaredy slime
Faveourite food: honey plorts
http://imgur.com/822W2PH
Slime plort would be almost identical to pink slime, just grey instead.
The idea with this slime is that it is (if possible) smaller than other slimes, and as such, is always frightened.... so if you try to approach it, it will immediately try to run away, not unlike the gold slime, however it can't pass through walls, but it is almost impossible to sneak up on, even in large groups, grey slimes will run away from the player, some can even be found behind bushes (but will race away as soon as the player finds them). However, they scaredy slimes have one great weakness: sweet foods! If you were to throw out an incredibly sweet honey plort, (and stay out of view,) some grey slimes may venture out to taste it... and if you approach from behind while they are eating, you will have a chance to grab one!
Plortonomics: Scaredy plorts are very small, but also very active, and have a habit of shaking all by themselves! As a result mass research is going into researching the scaredy plorts to see if they could possibly generate power! As a result, they are usually valued at around 75 per plort.
Ranger risks: No real risk to the rancher, however, remember that Scaredly slimes do NOT like being kept with slimes other than their own, and are even prone to heart attacks if kept with largos! They will also be too scared of ranger if they are close by to eat... unless you leave, or install something in the coral to sooth them, also, if slimes are constantly escaping and scaring your captured scaredy slimes, you may want to darken the coral so that they can't see any slimes outside their coop.
Sickeny
Chickadoo

Re: New slime idea! (apologies for bad art, i'm not good at

Postby TurNipLrDER » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:31 pm

I don't think favorite foods should be a plort of any kind.
I need rancher's hashbrowns...
TurNipLrDER
Rancher

Postby Sickeny » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:57 am

i just think plorts as food would be a good intensive to not completely get rid of pink slimes, since after only a few days, pink plorts quickly become moot as all the other plorts that sell well become available, so to keep them relevant, use them to attract other slimes as food!
Sickeny
Chickadoo

Postby LoonyFrinkelboom » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:58 pm

Love the idea! Seems like it would be a pretty good challenge to try and catch Scaredy Slimes. But I think that maybe a few more sweets should be able to lure the Scaredy Slimes, such as Mint Mango's or Cubeberries. Something thats fairly difficult to find.
LoonyFrinkelboom
Plort

Postby Sickeny » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:39 pm

LoonyFrinkelboom wrote:Love the idea! Seems like it would be a pretty good challenge to try and catch Scaredy Slimes. But I think that maybe a few more sweets should be able to lure the Scaredy Slimes, such as Mint Mango's or Cubeberries. Something thats fairly difficult to find.

Hmm, i do see you're point, pink slimes plorts aren't that hard to come by... perhaps they're faveourite food could be a very rare fruit, that could even just be the way to catch them, but i still think that plorts as food should still be a possibility, i know they eat them to grow to largos but i think plorts as food could just be a good way to ramp up some challenge and new problems to solve in order to keep your slimes fed :)
Sickeny
Chickadoo

Postby Etheon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:37 pm

can i have a go at making the scaredy slime a bit better?i just wana have a go im not saying its gonna be super good.
Whats for Breakfast today?

Thanks Hachiseiko For The Golden Tarr!
Etheon
Rancher

Postby Etheon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:39 pm

TurNipLrDER wrote:I don't think favorite foods should be a plort of any kind.

i agree because it would cause a happiness chain and thats too over powered because you feed a honey slime to feed a scaredy slime then you fed both of them and they are both happy and thats too powerful also if another slime liked the scaredy plort then its waaay too powerful.
Last edited by Etheon on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Etheon
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:22 am

Etheon wrote:

i agree because it would cause a happiness chain and thats too over powered because you feed a honey slime to feed a scaredy slime then you fed both of them and they are both happy and thats too overpowered also if another slime liked the scaredy plort then its waaay too overpowered.

You really like the words over powered don't you kiddo? Also please use full stops. You put six conjunctions in that paragraph/sentence, and so it is very difficult to read. Don't take this too harshly buddy, I'm not trying to be cruel. ;)
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Etheon » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:22 am

sensieslime wrote:
Etheon wrote:

i agree because it would cause a happiness chain and thats too over powered because you feed a honey slime to feed a scaredy slime then you fed both of them and they are both happy and thats too overpowered also if another slime liked the scaredy plort then its waaay too overpowered.

You really like the words over powered don't you kiddo? Also please use full stops. You put six conjunctions in that paragraph/sentence, and so it is very difficult to read. Don't take this too harshly buddy, I'm not trying to be cruel. ;)

i was using overpowered the way i should be and i couldn't think of another word

Etheon
Rancher

Postby sensieslime » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:29 am

Etheon wrote:
sensieslime wrote:
Etheon wrote:

i was using overpowered the way i should be and i couldn't think of another word

Over powered. Two words isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong please.
Thank you for reading!
Huge thanks to Sectanza for making my amazing avatar!
Go and give her cookies!!!
Want to see my slime ideas and their artwork? Go here!
Want to play an Evogame? Go here!
sensieslime
Keeper

Postby Etheon » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:07 am

sensieslime wrote:
Etheon wrote:
sensieslime wrote:
Etheon wrote:

Over powered. Two words isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

no it is one word

Etheon
Rancher

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:48 am

Actually it can be spelt;

Overpowered
Over-powered
Over powered
OP
Over powered
or Ovah Powad if you are a cat.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Sickeny » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:31 am

Etheon wrote:can i have a go at making the scaredy slime a bit better?i just wana have a go im not saying its gonna be super good.

Hoo boy i havn't been on here in a while.... my bad!
Of course you can, if you are still around!
Also i am glad to see that pink plorts now have a bit more use to them with the science area, however i think it would still be a good idea to use plorts to attract certain slimes, even if we had a separate area to convert plorts and fruits/vegetables/henhens into food products!
Sickeny
Chickadoo

Postby Flamechar33 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 am

Etheon wrote:

i agree because it would cause a happiness chain and thats too over powered because you feed a honey slime to feed a scaredy slime then you fed both of them and they are both happy and thats too powerful also if another slime liked the scaredy plort then its waaay too powerful.

Apart from the fact that scaredy slimes cannot be in a coral with any other slime without freaking out.

Also, wouldn't it be funny/annoying if the plorts 'run' away from the player
You can use any of my slimes without permission, but please refer back to me!
My Slime Art is Here!
Note: New slime art page coming in the future.
Flamechar33
Rancher

Return to Slime Design