Diet : Pink Plort
sketch-1455570330009.jpg
sketch-1455570330009.jpg (44.48 KiB) Viewed 6811 times

Favorite: None

Plort: Thunder Plort
sketch-1455570703616.jpg
sketch-1455570703616.jpg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 6811 times

Plort Starting Value: 55

Risk: The thunder slime is very unstable,he can create an electric forcefield which can kill you and he attack the other slimes,apart from the boom and rad slimes

Slimeology:The thunder slime was created when a lightning struck a pink slime,today the thunder slime born in the same way for this he is very rare.The thunder slime can be combined with all the slimes,except for the pink slimes.The thunder slimes can't live without a music box in their corral.The thunder slime can't become a tarr because the lightning inside it destroys all other plort that are not thunder and "x".He can only eat pink plort to enlarge the pink slime in it , if the pink slime inside of it doesn't eat pink plort getting smaller up to fade and the thunder slime remains only electricity that goes to disperse in the environment

Plortonomics:The plort is used to produce energy to illuminate the house and activate tye corral,if we give th e thunder plort to a puddle slime it explodes
Last edited by EvoLuTioNTeaM on Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
EvoLuTioNTeaM
Rancher

Re: New Slime Idea

Postby NyanRancher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Cool? I would love it if you gave some more info.
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby OreRancher » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Please explain what it's used for back on earth, and why it eats pink plorts.
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
So wiggly and slimey goop.
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby EvoLuTioNTeaM » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm

NyanRancher wrote:Cool? I would love it if you gave some more info.

Hey , I have added new information.Come and see them
EvoLuTioNTeaM
Rancher

Postby EvoLuTioNTeaM » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:20 pm

OreRancher wrote:Please explain what it's used for back on earth, and why it eats pink plorts.

Hey , I have added new information.Come and see them
EvoLuTioNTeaM
Rancher

Postby Sickeny » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 am

Hey! new to the forums, burt i already bought the game and played it enough so i have gotten all the current slimes and items (mostly, not including all hybrids) and i just wanted to say i love the idea of getting rarer slimes that have to eat the plorts of other slimes, the main reason for this is as i continued in the game, with the limited amount of enclosures (since i wanted to contain some hybrids as well) i found that the pink slimes pink plorts weren't really worth collecting... and as a result i ended up quickly dumping away all my pink slimes to make room for other ones, now while this may happen a bit, the idea of needing these slimes in order to feed others really feels like a good way to keep lower paying slimes relevant to the game, since pink slimes are so abundant making their plorts a food source would be a great way to make players need to use them more, rather than getting to a point like i did and just started to get fed up frustrated every time i picked up a pink plort, which wasn't worth the money, whereas now using them for food ads another level of usefulness and depth to the game!

Sorry for the wall of text, i just really like this idea, great work EvoLuTioNTeaM!
Sickeny
Chickadoo

Postby EvoLuTioNTeaM » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:22 am

Sickeny wrote:Hey! new to the forums, burt i already bought the game and played it enough so i have gotten all the current slimes and items (mostly, not including all hybrids) and i just wanted to say i love the idea of getting rarer slimes that have to eat the plorts of other slimes, the main reason for this is as i continued in the game, with the limited amount of enclosures (since i wanted to contain some hybrids as well) i found that the pink slimes pink plorts weren't really worth collecting... and as a result i ended up quickly dumping away all my pink slimes to make room for other ones, now while this may happen a bit, the idea of needing these slimes in order to feed others really feels like a good way to keep lower paying slimes relevant to the game, since pink slimes are so abundant making their plorts a food source would be a great way to make players need to use them more, rather than getting to a point like i did and just started to get fed up frustrated every time i picked up a pink plort, which wasn't worth the money, whereas now using them for food ads another level of usefulness and depth to the game!

Sorry for the wall of text, i just really like this idea, great work EvoLuTioNTeaM!

Thanks,Sickeny!
EvoLuTioNTeaM
Rancher

Postby EvoLuTioNTeaM » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:23 am

Sickeny wrote:Hey! new to the forums, burt i already bought the game and played it enough so i have gotten all the current slimes and items (mostly, not including all hybrids) and i just wanted to say i love the idea of getting rarer slimes that have to eat the plorts of other slimes, the main reason for this is as i continued in the game, with the limited amount of enclosures (since i wanted to contain some hybrids as well) i found that the pink slimes pink plorts weren't really worth collecting... and as a result i ended up quickly dumping away all my pink slimes to make room for other ones, now while this may happen a bit, the idea of needing these slimes in order to feed others really feels like a good way to keep lower paying slimes relevant to the game, since pink slimes are so abundant making their plorts a food source would be a great way to make players need to use them more, rather than getting to a point like i did and just started to get fed up frustrated every time i picked up a pink plort, which wasn't worth the money, whereas now using them for food ads another level of usefulness and depth to the game!

Thanks,Sickeny
EvoLuTioNTeaM
Rancher

Postby EvoLuTioNTeaM » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:31 am

Plumpette wrote:Hello EvoLuTioNTeaM, welcome to the forums! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. There are not that many people drawing plorts for their slime ideas, these are very interesting! :D

Thanks
EvoLuTioNTeaM
Rancher

Return to Slime Design