Melody's Slimes!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Melody's Slimes!

Postby CaraMelody » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:55 am

Hi everyone! I was goofing around in Illustrator earlier today and made a little Slime version of one of my characters. I figured I might as well share it here, and I'll use this thread to showcase any other slime designs I make in the future. :3

This is the Chocobun Slime:
This chocolate chip bunny is a friendly slime that's attracted to ranchers, admiring their sense of adventure and always looking for some itself. Its favorite food is carrots and it eats fruits and veggies. Chocobun slimes can get rowdy and don't like to be cooped up in corrals or vac packs, or they might throw a fit!

Chocobun plorts are used in the baking industry to make delicious desserts. When used in tandem with honey plorts, the result becomes almost dangerously sweet.
"Take from the past only that which is good and move on. Perhaps in the process we will build a brighter future."
CaraMelody
Plort

Re: Melody's Slimes!

Postby ZenofireX » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:58 pm

That thing is Adorable~

Since Honey and Chocobun Plorts makes such good desserts, I can just imagine how sickly sweet the HoneyBun Largo would be~
ZenofireX
Rancher

Postby CaraMelody » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:38 am

Gosh, somehow I didn't even think about the Honeybun Largo. That name is adorable. As soon as I heard the name I knew I needed to draw it! (Sorry about the lined paper; I was drawing on my ochem notes, haha!)

"Take from the past only that which is good and move on. Perhaps in the process we will build a brighter future."
CaraMelody
Plort

Postby ZenofireX » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:15 pm

CaraMelody wrote:Gosh, somehow I didn't even think about the Honeybun Largo. That name is adorable. As soon as I heard the name I knew I needed to draw it! (Sorry about the lined paper; I was drawing on my ochem notes, haha!)

++ for Honeybun Slime! <3
ZenofireX
Rancher

Postby Tabbs4Days » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:28 am

BUNNIES!!!! I think maybe bunnies are taking over my #1 favorite domestic animal spot. This is seriously the cutest thing. You'd definitely need an air net for all that hopping!
2-Time Cuberry Stacking Champ
Tabbs4Days
Rancher

Postby CaraMelody » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:12 am

Yeah, bunnies are basically my favorite thing so I had to start it off with a bunny slime!
Yesterday I filled a page with slime sketches and designs, but I don't have time to do them all right now, so here's one of my favorites.

Here's the Oily Slime:

It's kinda hard to see because I'm trying to go for a clear vessel for the slime's outside. Here it is on a grey background to help see it:

The colors definitely need some work. I haven't used illustrator this much in a long while so I'm still getting back into it! I'll probably redo this guy later.

Oily slimes are slippery little guys and are hard to vac up. They love to slip and slide around, and leave a slippery surface behind them which affects the movement of slimes and ranchers in their wake. Their plorts are used on Earth as a pure, healthy and delicious form of cooking oil.

Any suggestions for the Oily Slime's diet? I'm thinking meat, but I'm not sure.
CaraMelody
Plort

Postby ZenofireX » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:43 am

I'm glad this game has inspired you to create~ I know the feeling and it is Awesome to have that much creative fuel! And you're a great artist so keep em comin!

I think yes on Meat for Oily Slime, since meat produces grease ya know?
Last edited by ZenofireX on Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZenofireX
Rancher

Postby TurNipLrDER » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Maybe... new type of food? That could work for this slime. Maybe like. Idk ARTIFICIAL FOOD! xD lel
I need rancher's hashbrowns...
TurNipLrDER
Rancher

Return to Slime Design