Breakthrough in Slimology

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Breakthrough in Slimology

Postby CardonDeck » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Love the Game the idea and concept so by looking around here a little i got hit by an idea i wanted to share sadly no arts or such since i simply just suck at drawing lol.

Well my Idea is the following i dont know the appearance rate for a gold slime but lets say the appearance rate for a gold slime is 5% Lets create a Slime we call neutral slime a greyish slime with an appearance rate of lets say 15% or maybe even just 10% giving out no plots in their standart form but here is the clue. Anything u feed that Neutral slime will make it to a nother Slime species. Lets say u feed it a Mint Mango and boom it becomes a Mint Slime but now i will only eat Mint Mangos feeding it anything else will turn it into a tarr this givin opportunities to slimes like the Carrot slime or the heart (raddich) slime Another cool idea would be that u can feed em plorts of other slimes with yet another lil xtra instead of becoming a hybrid Largo between those two slimes it will become the slime whos plort it ate speak if it eats a rock plort it becomes a rock slime if it eats a gold plort it will become a gold slime with the same rules as regular gold slimes so u could double ur gold plorts with a lil luck before it vanishes and here something cool and special by hiding special items the player must find u could create special once in a lifetime slimes (if not intended the key items could respawn or such) lets say the items Heart of the Land (A Gem) and Holy Water (A drop of Water from a hidden Well) feeding those two Objects to a neutral slime could like create a Spring slime and other variations could bring forth like summer fall and winter slimes.

Thats it for now :D hope i put this in the right place and if ppl like the idea some art of your impressions of my ideas would be awesome and who knows maybe we can see this in the game one day would be awesome :)
CardonDeck
Plort

Re: Breakthrough in Slimology

Postby Tabbs4Days » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:22 pm

I have a name for it! The "morph slime"! Good?

Also, once it eats a resource, it could plort out resouces instead of plorts at a slow rate. You could keep one in a pen instead of an autofeeder!
2-Time Cuberry Stacking Champ
Tabbs4Days
Rancher

Postby CardonDeck » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:29 am

Morph slime sounds great :) And i also like the idea for the plorting resources with ofcourse restrictions to like goldslimes n such so it doesnt go on plorting gold plorts xD
CardonDeck
Plort

Postby Tabbs4Days » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:43 am

CardonDeck wrote:Morph slime sounds great :) And i also like the idea for the plorting resources with ofcourse restrictions to like goldslimes n such so it doesnt go on plorting gold plorts xD

Of course! Gold slimes should remain rare and restricted, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun finding them!
Tabbs4Days
Rancher

Postby Tabbs4Days » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 am

Here he is!

Tabbs4Days
Rancher

Postby ZenofireX » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:59 pm

That thing is Adorable!
What if it only produces what you give it? Like, instead of Eating mint mangos, it made them, like a mini living garden. But at sundown, it goes to sleep, wont eat anything, and turns back into its morph form. Since they don't eat plorts, I love a Mint Morph hanging out with my HoneyBooms.
ZenofireX
Rancher

Return to Slime Design