The Uni Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The Uni Slime

Postby Zolah » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:18 am

Well, this is the slime ive been making for my own enjoyment - Probably something like it already xP

This is the Uni slime, or also called ' the royal slime' - Its called this due to the crown that appears its horn.

Its pretty rare since if you dont use sneaky means it uses its powers to disappear, researchers in the past thougth iit self destruct since all left was bubbles. But matter of a fact it reappears further away so it wont be in harms way.

-----

Artist comments - I had alot of fun making this, I tried to think ' what would be needed in a slime? ' and thougth up the idea of haing a slime thast harder to catch. The unislime probalby is in need of some stalker approach so you wont scare it to teleport somewhere else. You maybe need to stunn it somehow? who knows.

It was supposed to look like a soap bubble or a pearl but my artistic skills isnt that great with colours so i did my best xP I think it turned out pretty well :)

I also drew some Largos cause I imagined that horn, legs or ears would make them very adorable! imagine a Tabby uni wiggling its small front legs at you xD

I have not set the unislime in any surrounding, but id imagine they would suit anywhere. Why I used green was simply so the uni slime wouldnt disappear into the background lol.

If anyone wants theyre allowed to make a cooler story about the uni slime, I just want the essentials to be there. Its hard to catch, it teleports, its rare due to its escapeism.

( its supposed to show how a Uni teleports away on a mountain )
Zolah
Chickadoo

Re: The Uni Slime

Postby Zolah » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:52 am

Thank you Deleted User x3

After understanding the form of the slime its not that hard :3 its only 3 different colours. Pink, blue and High light blue :3 and bluuuur tool ^^b
Zolah
Chickadoo

Postby Tabbs4Days » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:16 pm

HIIIIIII ZOLAH. Guess who!

(Not stalking you. Swear.)

My ideas for how to catch the Uni Slime:
1. Stun it with water or
2. Distract it with food.
2-Time Cuberry Stacking Champ
Tabbs4Days
Rancher

Postby Zolah » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:45 pm

Hi Tabbs!

Could it be someone whom talked alot to me on a specific art place? xD

I like the food idea, cause then you maybe need to get 'silence boots' as an upgrade to - so you can sneak on the slime while its busy nomming on something it likes.

What would a Uni slime eat? as a pony lover im stuck on carrots xD but that would be boring in the long run since its very easy to get aswell. Something that would be cool would be if you could splice food with plorts. So for example, splice a honey plort with a carrot = honey carrot!
Zolah
Chickadoo

Postby SukamaKitty88 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:58 pm

wow that is a much better design then my Slimucorn XD
SukamaKitty88
Plort

Postby Grymlahv » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:45 pm

I must have it in my collection!
Grymlahv
Rancher