More slimes and a possible especial golden corral

Share your original Slimepedia entries

More slimes and a possible especial golden corral

Postby Nicokiller » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 pm

Well i think some slimes like cloud slime i saw on a post are really good ideas, i want to see a slime that can fight with the tar slimes i think it would be slimetastic (bad joke i know), and more vac upradges like 6 or 5 i don't know i feel having just only 250 of stamina or energy and health is too little, and i wanted the golden slime was possible to keep on a corral but a special one, with a vac upradge like i dont know super absorb uprage with you can absorb largos and gold slime (the largos will use five or 10 of space, and i think it could have a tank upradge included) the corral could cost 1000 goldbucks but i think that a good price for having a money maker ahem ahem i mean gold slime, well that's all bye bye
Nicokiller
Plort

Re: More slimes and a possible especial golden corral

Postby AlciyaDragonash » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:10 pm

I don't think it'd be a good thing to have something that 'fights' tarr... since Tarr is pretty much the serious threat in the game, so its' up to you to handle them instead of having something that does it for you...

I like the idea of eventually being able to contain largos. Or have slimes be different 'weights' that cause them to take up more room than others? I think a couple more tank expansions would be good.

Id like the chance to place more 'stages' for making fields/corrals and such...

As for gold slimes, they're too rare to be 'catchable' they shouldb't be a reliable income, they shoudl be something that makes you go, "yay i got gold plorts!"
AlciyaDragonash
Plort

Postby Nicokiller » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:22 am

Yeah you are right with the tarrs, but i still thinking the tarr is very powerfull i think another way to kill him a easier way to trow him water and stuff, well i think that is the really use for the water cracks but it's more usefully trhow them to the sea.

Im thinking better the idea of golden corral you are right.

i think i would be very very VERY usefull if one vac upradge let you put a corral anywhere but with a limit obviusly, i think the lvl 1 limit would be 3 corrals, the lvl 2 would be 5 corrals, and the lvl 3 it would be... 8 or 10 i dont know.

i think the when its released will have more areas but for know i think its okay.

(PD. : i think they should do a online mode with very much areas and like buy your own area with the corrals and your own home like some minecraft servers i dont know)
Nicokiller
Plort

Postby Nunn » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:37 am

Yeah, as the game stands now. Being able to have gold slimes in a corral and harvest their plorts is too OP.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby Buttonsmasher » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 am

Coop is a must becuse i would never live like this all alone
But not to meny players in one game toh or else some of the players will just stand on a spot being bored
I think 1-4 players in an online session
Buttonsmasher
Plort

Postby Nicokiller » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:32 am

Buttonsmasher wrote:Coop is a must becuse i would never live like this all alone
But not to meny players in one game toh or else some of the players will just stand on a spot being bored
I think 1-4 players in an online session

Yeah you are right with thousand gamers at the same time would be very lag and hard to find slimes a 4 in a game would be better or 8 i don't know the map is big (well not that big but you know) but yeah but for that everyone would have a personal ranch or 4 to 8 plots i think is going to be good
Nicokiller
Plort

Postby Buttonsmasher » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:04 am

No i meant 1-4 players on one ranch
Check farming simulator and you'll know what i mean
Buttonsmasher
Plort

Postby ChickadooRancher » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:08 am

AlciyaDragonash wrote:I don't think it'd be a good thing to have something that 'fights' tarr... since Tarr is pretty much the serious threat in the game, so its' up to you to handle them instead of having something that does it for you..."

i believe that whatever this thing is, it shouldn't be too common and can be defeated. maybe when it gets eaten it doesn't count as it being eaten (im trying to say that if a tarr eats it, it doesnt produce a tarr when its done)
list of stuff I've done in slime rancher:
    Gotten a hen stuck in a cat slime... twice
    watched a tarrpocolypse on a tall ledge only for a tarr to jump up and scare me to death
ChickadooRancher
Rancher

Postby Buttonsmasher » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:18 am

Fun fact
Tarr's are made when a largo eats a secound plort.
Say you got a small pink slime and feed it rock plort and then tabby plort,
WOILA you made your own tarr.
They do come at both day and night as i jyst said about the feeding thing
Buttonsmasher
Plort

Postby SnowPoff » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:18 am

Nicokiller wrote:...and more vac upradges like 6 or 5 i don't know i feel having just only 250 of stamina or energy and health is too little...

I've found that the current available upgrades for health offer you a lot of recklessness when it comes to fighting tarrs and hanging around boom and rock slimes. And I've been able to get into all but 1 unfinished area using a fully upgraded backpack.
SnowPoff
Rancher

Postby Nicokiller » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Buttonsmasher wrote:No i meant 1-4 players on one ranch
Check farming simulator and you'll know what i mean

i checked and yeah i like more that form to play with 1-4 players.
Nicokiller
Plort

Postby Nicokiller » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:27 pm

SnowPoff wrote:
Nicokiller wrote:...and more vac upradges like 6 or 5 i don't know i feel having just only 250 of stamina or energy and health is too little...

I've found that the current available upgrades for health offer you a lot of recklessness when it comes to fighting tarrs and hanging around boom and rock slimes. And I've been able to get into all but 1 unfinished area using a fully upgraded backpack.

the avaible upradges are good but i still wanting more, i know is not that tought getting to other areas with the jetpack but imagine gettin more fastest and efficient i want that on the game
Nicokiller
Plort

Return to Slime Design