CREATE A SLIME CHALLENGE: WEEK 2

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Re: CREATE A SLIME CHALLENGE: WEEK 2

Postby Albalrogue » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Wooly slime.
Plort value : 30
Diet : veggies
Favorite : something new (maybe a thornip)
Slimology : Lives in snowy areas, generaly on top of cliffs or mountains. Even though it is covered in thick fur, it will seriously hurt if it falls on you.

I just like the idea of having a wooly honey largo. :D

Concept by me. Art by Hachiseiko.
Last edited by Albalrogue on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albalrogue
Rancher

Postby mersunflower » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:32 pm

I'm really new to digital art and I just bought my first drawing tablet. I thought I'd try it out by doing drawing some slimes! So here is this little arctic wolf slime. He's pretty much like the tabby, just a wolf. And a little bit grumpy lol. :3
mersunflower
Plort

Postby Slimes4Fun » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:00 am

Gamer3566 wrote:When I was walking through the tundra it began to snow, but this was no ordinary snow. It was much larger than a regular snowflakes, and when I looked closer these snowflakes had faces! There were much smaller in size compared to a normal slime.
Snowflake Slime.png

I noticed that these slimes would produce plorts at a regular rate when in cold temperatures, but their plorts were smaller in size compared to normal ones just the like the slime itself. When taken out of the cold temperature these slime would melt very quickly. When I gave its plort to another slime they reduced in size but not to as much as this new slime's size. Also, this new hybrid would also melt without being in cold temperatures.

if it were to snow these little guys in the real world i would keep 10 of them in my fridge
Blitzkrieg anyone?
Slimes4Fun
Rancher

Postby kittyourock14 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:33 am

This is the polar slime, who eats frozen berries which can be found only a night time, and can only be grown at your ranch with a special fertilizer. The polar slimes plorts have a standard value of $44. When made into a hybrid, the plort will fuse with the polar's plorts!
Attachments
IMG_4136.jpg
Polar slime!
IMG_4136.jpg (240.32 KiB) Viewed 5388 times
Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Postby Asmallsalad » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:14 am

This is the Candy Cane slime, who can only be found around Christmas, and only eats fruit. When agitated it releases small amounts of candy dust, so small that you can't smell them.. only the slimes CAN. and when they come in contact with the candy dust, they go hyper: Like full on sugar-rush which makes them about twice as likely to do the high jump thing and extends their food-detection range!
Asmallsalad
Plort

Postby EmeraldPlay » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:50 am

Asmallsalad wrote:This is the Candy Cane slime, who can only be found around Christmas, and only eats fruit. When agitated it releases small amounts of candy dust, so small that you can't smell them.. only the slimes CAN. and when they come in contact with the candy dust, they go hyper: Like full on sugar-rush which makes them about twice as likely to do the high jump thing and extends their food-detection range!

Don't necro posts.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Asmallsalad » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:04 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:
Asmallsalad wrote:This is the Candy Cane slime, who can only be found around Christmas, and only eats fruit. When agitated it releases small amounts of candy dust, so small that you can't smell them.. only the slimes CAN. and when they come in contact with the candy dust, they go hyper: Like full on sugar-rush which makes them about twice as likely to do the high jump thing and extends their food-detection range!

Don't necro posts.

Didn't see the date, Sorry
Asmallsalad
Plort

Previous

Return to Slime Design