[Slime Suggestion] Manta Slimes

Postby Blazekop12 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:18 pm

Plort Starting value: 30

3/10 spawning chance near a shore at the slime sea

The 'Manta Slime'

They feel a bit more slippery.

Diet: Small organisms found within the aquarium upgrade

Favorite: Puny plankton

Slimeology: Found within the slime sea, these slimes are flat, looking like a manta ray from earth. These slimes are found everywhere in the sea, but since no rancher has managed to find a way to venture into the sea, they are non-commonly found near the shore, and then you can suck em up. However, approach with caution, as if they see you they will swim away back to their freedom! Like real manta rays, they are graceful swimmers, but unlike their earth counterparts, they don't have a lethal stinger. Scientists have theorized why the Manta slimes had been flattened, and it appears the slime sea's density is more than the water on earth. They also have appeared to keep their normal eyes, and are basically as most people will tell you, manta rays with slime eyes. Otherwise than that, these slimes are pretty straight foward.

Possible threats to ranchers: These slimes must be kept in a corral with the aquarium upgrade, and if not they will suffocate and... well, you know... Anyways, their food supply can be found in the aquarium uprgrade, and occasionally you will find puny plankton, their favorites along the shore. When making largos, be cautious since the largos will have to go in the aquarium upgraded corral as well. Otherwise, these guys are pretty friendly!

Plortinomics:The plorts from the Manta slimes are most commonly used in lotions, soaps, and other slippery cleaning products, due to their surprising clean and their slippery tendencies. It may seem confusing, but don't question me, ask the whack job scientist that came up with Manta plort soap!
Blazekop12
Rancher

Re: [Slime Suggestion] Manta Slimes

Postby SlimeMaker » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:35 pm

It may seem confusing, but don't question me, ask the whack job scientist that came up with Manta plort soap!

Hey! Thats rude!
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby Blazekop12 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:50 pm

SlimeMaker wrote:
It may seem confusing, but don't question me, ask the whack job scientist that came up with Manta plort soap!

Hey! Thats rude!

So you are the inventor of manta plort soap! xD
Blazekop12
Rancher

Postby SlimeMaker » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Blazekop12 wrote:
SlimeMaker wrote:Hey! Thats rude!

So you are the inventor of manta plort soap! xD

I may as well be! I am a Slime Scientist! I figure out what these cute little bouncy bubs do!
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Return to Slime Design