Shock Slimes.

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Shock Slimes.

Postby bobschicken » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:03 pm

Light blue slimes with a shock!
These slimes live in indigo quarry and are infused with a electric energy. If they are unhappy they will shock anything that comes in there paths, this means the air net, other slimes, and water. if too many are unhappy at once they can start an EMP field that knocks out the ranch walls for a few seconds. So a music box is almost necessary for ranching.

Base Plort Value: 55 NB

Plortology: Their plorts are used for a power source but since of their possible emp backfire, many ranchers raise rad slimes. but there are a few brave souls out there, are you?
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Re: Shock Slimes.

Postby Cortwrong » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:56 am

Dude that would be awesome then you could finally have a slime you could mix with the puddle slimes
Cortwrong
Plort

Postby bobschicken » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:55 am

Cortwrong wrote:Dude that would be awesome then you could finally have a slime you could mix with the puddle slimes

why do you say that?
I can S.P.L.A.T into action!

I thank Hachiseiko for my (First) Avatar
Cactuses are cool now.
bobschicken
Rancher

Postby Hachiseiko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:11 am

bobschicken wrote:
Cortwrong wrote:Dude that would be awesome then you could finally have a slime you could mix with the puddle slimes

why do you say that?

Because right now puddle slimes are the only ones that can't become largos ^^ I'd also like it if there were specific slimes you could mix the puddle slimes with! Electric slimes would be great for that since electricity passes through water c:
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Lantern » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:59 am

Hachiseiko wrote:
bobschicken wrote:

why do you say that?

Because right now puddle slimes are the only ones that can't become largos ^^ I'd also like it if there were specific slimes you could mix the puddle slimes with! Electric slimes would be great for that since electricity passes through water c:

If there were a largo for the electric and puddle, and the largo had a new name (instead of just the hybrid name, i.e Honey Boom, Pink Rock, etc), I'd probably call it a Storm Slime. What do you think?
Light the way.
Lantern
Rancher

Return to Slime Design