Warrior slime and other cuties

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Warrior slime and other cuties

Postby Lyrina25 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:14 pm

What I'd like to see is a warrior-type slime that is lightly armored and attempts to fight the Tarr. Color would be a tan, with silver 'should' guards and a silver 'helmet' covering the face. Their diet would be meat.

Another set of slimes i would like to see would be elemental slimes in a biome just for them. Air slimes that shoot little gusts of wind to knock down fruit from trees. Water slimes (different from puddle slimes) Would attack the Tarr with blasts of water. Fire slimes burn constantly, and ranchers risk damage if they walk too close to them. Earth slimes would either have an aura that makes fruit grow quicker, or would fertilize crops so that they yield more produce. All four would eat fruit and veggies.

The last set of slimes I want to see is a pig slime, which would also come with a new produce type; mushrooms. They can sniff out the mushrooms and dig them up, but ranchers would have to be quick and suck the mushrooms up before pigslimes eat them! Pigslimes would share their diet with their pink cousins in that they eat everything, like a real pig can. They's be a shade of pink, most likely baby pink, with black spots and pig ears not unlike tabbyslimes.

If I think of any more, I'll edit this post (if I can)
I am the dog, hound of hell you cry. Devil on your back, I can never die.
Lyrina25
Rancher

Re: Warrior slime and other cuties

Postby Lantern » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 am

Elemental slimes! Yes! I'd pick up all four of those! I wonder if any of your slimes can turn into largos.
Light the way.
Lantern
Rancher

Postby Lyrina25 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:18 pm

Not the warrior, I would think, but yes the others would become largos~ In a perfect world, what the elemental's 'power' is would depend on what they were before they ate a plort.For instance, if a fire slime ate a water plort, it would be a steam largos and have the power of fire. Also, the name of the largos would reflect what the elements create when combined.

water/fire = steam largos
water/ earth = mud largos
water/air = cloud largos

fire/earth = magma largos
fire/air = smoke largos

air/earth = dust largos
Lyrina25
Rancher

Postby Lyrina25 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:57 pm

I also came up with a new slime while at work! (I work as a nursing home xD )

The elder slime! Grey in color, it has 'wrinkles' and age spots and moves much slower than other slimes. A perfect target for the Tarr, but would be the first to be protected by my Warrior slime!

Elder slimes also horde food to give to younger slimes, like grandparents do to their grandkids. Elder slimes can get very cranky though, and will go to a nice shady spot for a nap!

edit: Elder Largos move a little slower due to their larger size, and will always have the age spots no matter what they fuse with.
Lyrina25
Rancher

The slimes themselves!

Postby Lyrina25 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:27 pm

since I can't edit the first post, I'm going to use this one for when I finish any slimes I have listed here!

First up is the elderslime!

I messed up a little bit on the pigslime, but here it is!
Lyrina25
Rancher

Return to Slime Design