Jack-o-lanter slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Jack-o-lanter slime

Postby Carsonmouse » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:14 pm

okay so here is my thought they are round and orange with thin stripes that make them look like a pumpkin and a green stem on top they would glow in the dark like the firefly slimes and have to be held in the caves or in pens that have shields on them. you could mix them with any of the other smiles to make different looking pumpkin slimes. they can only be found at night. they would eat everything maybe there could me some sort of candy corn you could grow that would be its favorite food.
Carsonmouse
Plort

Re: Jack-o-lanter slime

Postby MissingBolt » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:40 pm

I love this idea x3 I know its a slim chance that the Devs will put in fan-designed slimes , but as its early access who knows? plus This idea resonates really well in my opinion with the Rest of the game , so , if the devs do take fan designs , I hope they ATLEAST take this one into consideration
MissingBolt
Plort

Postby SnowPoff » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:24 am

I really liked this Idea so I wanted to draw something up. I plan on drawing some smoother designs along with some input tomorrow. But for now I drew up something on my phone and cleaned up a bitbased off the phosphor and rad slimes.
Attachments
12714516_10201259007072776_2129663172_n.png
Carsonmouse's Jack-O-Lantern Concept
12714516_10201259007072776_2129663172_n.png (33.92 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
SnowPoff
Rancher

Postby SnowPoff » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:16 pm

I drew up a few ideas. I like the jack-o-lantern idea but it's a little Halloween specifc and the glowing kind of seems redundant with the phosphor slimes. I think a pumpkin slime would fit into the world a little better. Pumpkin Largos could mix like the honey slimes: retaining the shape of the other slime but having the color and texture change to be like the pumpkin. This would mean mixing it with a phosphor or maybe a boom would create a jack-o-lantern like slime.

I'm not a huge fan of slimes favorite food being what they are in food form, but I think it'd be nice to have them hide in pumpkin patches so you found them by surprise. Pumpkin Plort lattes would be great to see in the plortonomics section.

tl;dr: Jack-o-Lantern Slimes are cool but what about just Pumpkin slimes?
Attachments
Pumpkin Slimes Small.jpg
Pumpkin SLimes
Pumpkin Slimes Small.jpg (149.63 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
SnowPoff
Rancher

Return to Slime Design