Intelligent Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Intelligent Slime

Postby justaslimerancher » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:16 am

The Intelligent Slime (Brainy Slime?)

-The colour should look good regardless of what would be chosen.
-The top part of the slimes head would be slightly (or fully) transparent and would show "their brain".
-The amazing thing about this idea is that it could tie in with so many more things. Not to mention the easy largo slime(s) design which would take the transparent head with a visible brain, the features and maybe the colour of the other slime.

-These (not so) intelligent slimes are a bit more intelligent than your average slime. This could be shown by the slimes being able to "stack" on top of each other more effectively in their corrals to escape and being able to manoeuvre what other slimes can't (the "tunnels" connecting each part of the planet together) when an area is (albeit temporarily) out of food. Their plorts are said to contain knowledge which would lead straight into the selling point. Obviously, an abundance of these slimes could create masses moving from route to route which means making them rare would not only solve this problem but emphasise the selling point.

-I am no designer or artist but I thought this through well and think it would be a great idea:P let me know what you think? Thanks!
justaslimerancher
Plort

Re: Intelligent Slime

Postby Ninjazosia » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:21 am

Hmm. I see where you're coming from, but I think a big part of what makes the slimes so fun is their dopey happiness with life the way it is. Adding intelligence just doesn's seem right.
What's Krakalacken? -Octoslime

Liscensed 7Zee Corp Slimeobiologist
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1595
Ninjazosia
Rancher

Location: Interuniversal Research Station Delta, Location Classified

Re: Intelligent Slime

Postby justaslimerancher » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:25 am

Their brain size would be minimal - same for their largo brothers?
*They are only gaining a little bit more 'intelligence' after all. The joke could also be revolved around the dumb senseless slimes
justaslimerancher
Plort

Return to Slime Design