[Area Suggestion] Collapsed Mineshafts

Share your original Slimepedia entries

[Area Suggestion] Collapsed Mineshafts

Postby OreRancher » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:42 pm

Summary -
-----These mineshafts belonged to a small village, of 15 people, that used to live in the far, far, range. It was their main source of income. When it caved in, the ranchers tried to use their vac packs to clear out the boulders, but unfortunately, their vac packs were still prototypes, and their income was lost. They had to move back to earth because they couldn't pay their expenses to live in the far, far, range.
Features-
-----To Clear Out-
----------Pebbles-
---------------Not necessary to clear out, but you can vac them and store them in you vac tank.
----------Stones-
---------------Not necessary to clear out, but will slow you down from the mineshaft, vac them up and store in your vac tank. Can be broken down.
----------Small Boulders-
---------------Necessary to clear out, blocks entrances, acts as largos. Can be broken down.
----------Small Boulders-
---------------Necessary to clear out, blocks entrances, acts as HEAVY largos. Can't be broken down.
----------Should take ~2 in game days to clear out from pebble to boulders.
-----Slimes-
----------Aluminum Slime
---------------Joke- Alu need is the minumal metal.
---------------Diet- Hardy Veggies ("Hardy" foods can be made by laying down pebbles in with your garden.)
---------------Favorite- Hardy Ponyradish (Radishes. From a scale of 1-10 or rareness. 2 rare.)
---------------Occurence- In mineshafts, anywhere.
---------------Defualt ₦per Plort- 20₦
---------------Agressive?- No
---------------Slimology- These guys were once rock slimes who got lost in the mines, and over time hardened in to aluminum.
---------------Rancher Risks- Since, they're rock slimes, they have kept their habit to tumble.
---------------Plortomics- The plorts produced by aluminum slimes can be made in to very weak picks. Although, back on earth, the same can be said, but their plorts are also used for aluminum foil by being pressed VERY flat by presses in factories.
---------------Picture-
----------Bronze Slime
---------------Joke- Rocks can take as long as the bronze age to turn in to ores.
---------------Diet- Hardy Veggies ("Hardy" foods can be made by laying down pebbles in with your garden.)
---------------Favorite- Hardy Leakkin (Pumpkins. Look like flat pumpkins. From a scale of 1-10 or rareness. 4 rare.)
---------------Occurence- In mineshafts, fairly often in all strips of mine.
---------------Defualt ₦per Plort- 30₦
---------------Slimology- These guys were once rock slimes who got lost in the mines, and over time hardened in to bronze.
---------------Rancher Risks- Since, they're rock slimes, they have kept their habit to tumble.
---------------Plortomics- The plorts produced by bronze slimes can be made in to fairly week picks. Although, back on earth, the same can be said, but their plorts are also used for bronze... stuff?
---------------Picture-
----------Iron Slime
---------------Joke- Irony.
---------------Favorite- Hardy Broncolli (Brocolli shaped like coqboy hats, or horses, whichever one. From a scale of 1-10 or rareness. 6 rare.)
---------------Occurence- In mineshafts, in the deep strips of the mine.
---------------Defualt ₦per Plort- 45₦
---------------Slimology- These guys were once rock slimes who got lost in the mines, and over time hardened in to iron.
---------------Plortomics- The plorts produced by iron slimes can be made in to very strong picks. Although, back on earth, the same can be said, but their plorts are also used for from tools to cars to hyper ships!
---------------Picture-
----------Tungsten Slime
---------------Joke- Don't put on tung.
---------------Favorite- Beam Beans (Green beans shaped like steal beams. From a scale of 1-10 or rareness. 9 rare.)
---------------Occurence- In mineshafts, very rarely.
---------------Defualt ₦per Plort- 60₦
---------------Slimology- These guys were once rock slimes who got lost in the mines, and over time hardened in to tungsten.
---------------Plortomics- The plorts produced by tungsten slimes can be made in to very strong
picks. Although, back on earth, the same can be said, but their plorts are also used for long lasting light bulbs to the frame of hyper ships!
---------------Picture-
----------Diamond Slime
---------------"Diamonds? D-D-DIIIIAAAAAAAAAAMMMOONNNNDSSS" - Earth Elites
----------Picks
---------------Summary- Picks can be used to break down stones and small boulders in to smaller rocks. The chart goes Small boulders--break down-->Stones--break down-->Pebbles. Can also break down solidified walls leading to strips of the mine.
---------------Aluminum Picks
--------------------Information- Has about 20 uses. Yep.
---------------Bronze Picks
--------------------Information- Has about 50 uses.
---------------Iron Picks
--------------------Information- Has about 110 uses.
---------------Tungsten Picks
--------------------Information- Has about 200 uses.
----------Mine Strips
---------------Summary- Are strips in the mine that have also caved in and then molded together. When broken with a pick, they crumble in to pebbles, stones, and small boulders.
---------------Features- They have crates and more slimes.
-

(Concept Art)
I imagine these metal slimes as rock slimes with more rounded, more shiny rock "horns". And they should also look tired because they've been in the mine for a long time with no sunlight.
Credit to SlimeMaker :

tl;dr : Minecraft with tungsten.
Last edited by OreRancher on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
So wiggly and slimey goop.
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Re: [Area Suggestion] Collapsed Mineshafts

Postby SlimeMaker » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Ah! These lovely metal slimes, I've acquired quite a few when I... er... Was doing TOTALLY LEGAL expansions of my holding pens, and these guys were bouncing around! I gathered them and studied them, and heres one of the pictures I've gathered of them!
In an interesting, but at the same time not, the Diamond slime cannot be pierced by anything that I have on hand, and do not leave any splatter behind. They also seem to be a cousin of the rock slime, if I can guess by coloration!

Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby OreRancher » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:46 pm

SlimeMaker wrote:Ah! These lovely metal slimes, I've acquired quite a few when I... er... Was doing TOTALLY LEGAL expansions of my holding pens, and these guys were bouncing around! I gathered them and studied them, and heres one of the pictures I've gathered of them!
In an interesting, but at the same time not, the Diamond slime cannot be pierced by anything that I have on hand, and do not leave any splatter behind. They also seem to be a cousin of the rock slime, if I can guess by coloration!

Bless you! I just spent like a good 20 minutes making crappy rock slimes. But his is way better :D
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby SlimeMaker » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 pm

((In reality I made these in like 20 minutes as well. Just draw blobs, and draw tinier blobs, then tinier blob... -MakR ))
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby OreRancher » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:12 am

bump
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby OreRancher » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:05 pm

please bump
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby voltilamm123 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:24 am

This is a awesome idea! New place to discover, new slimes to meet, nice!
voltilamm123
Plort

Postby OreRancher » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:00 pm

voltilamm123 wrote:This is a awesome idea! New place to discover, new slimes to meet, nice!

Oh my god... SOMEONE REPLIED!
Slimes are bob-uh-ly
I want to hug them.
OreRancher
Rancher

Postby SlimeBreaker » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 pm

SlimeMaker wrote:Ah! These lovely metal slimes, I've acquired quite a few when I... er... Was doing TOTALLY LEGAL expansion...

Well, I can see that, but I never was able to stumble upon them. So I did the next logical thing to do. I fed them plortonium. Not a good idea... it melted the facility down and ended up destroying half of the area, but you know.... no pain, no gain:

Dont worry, the slimes were not harmed...

nor killed intentionally
Working in the warehouse is hard, right? Well, why dont we shove plortonium down some rock slimes piehatches? Thatll teach them a lesson not to mess with a rad-slime/human mutation..... expiremental... hybrid, thing?
SlimeBreaker
Plort

Return to Slime Design