The awakening hollow

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The awakening hollow

Postby RockCandySlime » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:30 pm

" you feel your worries and pains floating away as you enter"

the awakening hollow is a giant hollowed out tree full of carvings made by a more intelligent species or a previous rancher? it is almost as tall as a mountain and has many holes to peek out and branches to walk on ( jetpack highly recommended for this area). it is full of many jungle like slimes (inspired by slimemakers post).now on to the big stuff!!

Buzz slime

'they must be so buzzzy flying around all day!'

diet: fruit, favorite: japeple

base plort value: 14

buzz slimes are day counterparts to phospher slimes. they have bug antenas (how do you even spell that im to lazy to google it) and dragon fly wings (and freckles). they are light green and have red spots on them so they blend in with the abundance of redberrys (bushes) in the awakening hollow. they are known to 'fly' (you cant really call what they and they and the phoshper slimes do flying they just kind of hover lightly above the ground) for much longer then the phoshper slimes.

Japeple

"WOWIE THIS GAME IS MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!"

type: fruit

"found lying on the ground in various areas of the hollow these are tricky fruits to get. they will roll away from anything that tries to approach it. but when they are planted in a garden they become tame.
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
RockCandySlime
Rancher

Re: The awakening hollow

Postby RockCandySlime » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:45 pm

bumb!
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
RockCandySlime
Rancher

Return to Slime Design