Snow Slime (and its angry cousin)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Snow Slime (and its angry cousin)

Postby ZenofireX » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:35 pm

(Inspired by the Glacier Valley suggestion)

Snow SlimeThese chilly slimes love to roll around in the tundra they thrive in. Unfortunately the snow sticks to them and they roll up into giant snowballs until they crash into walls or ranchers. They end up a bit dizzy by no worse for the ware. They absolutely Love the Winterberry that grow in the mountain tops near the tundra.

Their plorts seem to have an interesting reaction with puddle slimes. If a Snow Plort hits a pond with a puddle slime, it'll turn into an Ice Slime.

Ice Slimes are the Snow Slimes angry cousin. Very hard to tame they are akin to Rock Slimes but have a tendancy to shoot ice spires out when provoked. These spires are made of pure ice and hurt of course, but even more than that, it'll shiver a rancher to the bone making it hard to move for a bit. Ice Slimes are meat eaters and have such a fierce appitite for meat than any Largo that is part ice becomes a pure meat eater as well. "Twice the ice, you'll pay the price" at least, that's what the last rancher said, trying to wrangle more than one at at time. They tend to get agitated if their pens get over crowded. Even their plorts melt on the ground if they're left in the sun too long.

But, Becuase of the challegening conditions of this slime, the 7zee corp will hand over a pricey sum for an unmelted Ice Plort. I hear it makes a delicous Ice Cream.
ZenofireX
Rancher

Re: Snow Slime (and its angry cousin)

Postby Freeasabird » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:15 pm

I find it kind of Un nerving and slightly disgusting that people are actually eating these things. i'd just like to think that the people back on earth refine the useful materials out of the plort before consumption or adding the ingredient into the final product.
Boom slimes, Rocks Slimes, No Pain No gain.
Freeasabird
Rancher

Postby MeanManSlayer » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:34 am

I actually like the snow/ice slime idea :P the game could also put more biomes
MeanManSlayer
Rancher

Postby Freeasabird » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:22 am

MeanManSlayer wrote:I actually like the snow/ice slime idea :P the game could also put more biomes

yeah, and in an ice biome (somewhere on the top of the map [The polar region]) you get slowed down because of the cold and you'd need a .. well, a coat or something, but most likely an antifreeze upgrade for yourself.
Boom slimes, Rocks Slimes, No Pain No gain.
Freeasabird
Rancher

Postby Meteorminnow » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:18 am

this is such a cute idea (:

i couldn't help but doodle them
Meteorminnow
Rancher

Postby MeanManSlayer » Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:10 am

Meteorminnow wrote:this is such a cute idea (:

i couldn't help but doodle them

:O kawai!! (cute!!)
MeanManSlayer
Rancher

Postby Carsonmouse » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:29 pm

what about a snowman slime it could have a little hat and scarf.
Carsonmouse
Plort

Return to Slime Design