ALL THE SLIMES TO BE HAD!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

ALL THE SLIMES TO BE HAD!

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:39 pm

I have realized early on in playing this game that what makes it so special and popular is that it has slimes, which almost no other game has. That is why I've come up with a couple of slimes and their concept art (will be posted in individual replies.):

Heroic Slime:

This epic slime has a chance of flying in to the rescue if there is a lot of Tarr in one spot. This slime is one of the only slimes (if not the only) to be able to fight of the Tarr. It will either use laser vision or throw the Tarr into the ocean. Upon getting rid of the slimes, it will then float in the air for 5 seconds (can change) awaiting it to be fed. After the 5 seconds are up it will then fly away.

Plort value: 200-300

Rarity: Special

Diet: any food

SLIMEOLOGY: This slime is called upon by gathering a lot of slimes in one area. The slime will then fly to the Tarr and get rid of them

RANCHER RISKS: None except for the Tarr that it takes to call this slime forth

PLORTONOMICS: (Don't really know what this is so if anyone wants to make it p that'd be great.)
Sorry about the shotty work but I still need to work on my drawing. If anyone has a program that would make creating slimes easier please tell me.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Re: ALL THE SLIMES TO BE HAD!

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Moon Slime:

This slime came from the moon and is a very picky eater. It will only eat moon shards/fragments (which spawn randomly at night and disappear after 24 in game hours).

Plort value: 75

Rarity: rare (spawn at night)

Diet: moon shards/fragments

SLIMEOLOGY: Is said to be one of the most mysterious slimes, as all we know is that it came from the moon and is a picky eater.

RANCHER RISKS: None

PLORTONOMICS: (Still don't understand this)
Sorry about the shotty work but I still need to work on my drawing. If anyone has a program that would make creating slimes easier please tell me.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:02 pm

Polygon/Origami Slime:

The Origami Slime is an extremely mysterious slime as no one knows were it came from.

Plort value: 60

Rarity: Very uncommon

Diet: Fruit
Favorite: none

SLIMEOLOGY: These slimes can be found anywhere. They love hugging, but watch out, the might give you a paper cut.

RANCHER RISKS: A slight risk of a paper cut. (does ten damage)

PLORTONOMICS: (Still don't understand)
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Mana Slime:

Plort value: 200

Rarity: Need to feed a flame, nature, dark, water (possibly puddle), and light plort to a pink slime.

Diet: any food

SLIMEOLOGY: This slime is said to be made of pure essence.

RANCHER RISKS: You may get any of the following after touching one: set on fire, poisoned, etc.

PLORTONOMICS: (I guess this is what the plort is like) The plort of a mana slime is completely rainbow and is said to almost glow golden light.
Last edited by pbpbpb12 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby BeastPlayZz » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 pm

I Think Those Are Great Ideas Please Submit them Monomi
BeastPlayZz
Plort

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:18 pm

Void Slime:

This slime was originally from another post that is right here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1299
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:20 pm

Hexagonal Slime:

This was just made because I like hexagons. If anyone wants to take the time and write something about it then please do but I got nothin'
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:21 pm

As a note, I am willing to make some shotty concept work for anyone with an idea. Concept art is not guaranteed if you submit an idea.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:35 pm

Rare Toxin Slime

If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:39 pm

wow that's a nice slime. LOOKS AWESOME!
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:51 pm

Happy Early Valentines day!

Valen-Slime:

This slime is a very special slime that is said to warm the hearts of it's rancher.

Creates no plorts.

Special: will make nearby hostile slimes and rock slimes not want to hurt you.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Awww xD
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby DanielN06 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:28 pm

<3
DanielN06
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Angelic Slime:

A new slime has appeared and this time from the heavens

The details of this slime are unknown (but if someone wants to make some up that'd be great.)
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby DanielN06 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:45 pm

good job <3.
DanielN06
Rancher

Return to Slime Design