VOID SLIMES

Share your original Slimepedia entries

VOID SLIMES

Postby daxjack » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:12 pm

VOID SLIME, These slime's small in size are more dangerous to the rancher and other slime's than you might think! Before they become a small but strong black hole, They are a purple red eye'd slime and then breaking down into a black hole consuming slimes, ranchers, food, and tarrs if in the vicinity. Once pulled in you cannot escape but be sucked in and become knocked out.

Void slime's have very valuable plort's '' Dark matter Plort's'' which cannot be obtained unless you give Void slimes other slimes to produce them. The Higher value the prey the more Dark matter plorts.

Void slimes are rare to come by and only spawn once or twice in caves or cold environments between 6am and 1pm.

Hope you enjoy this concept Guys !
daxjack
Plort

Re: VOID SLIMES

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:17 pm

I'll try and create a more visual concept. It won't be great but it should help a little
Sorry about the shotty work but I still need to work on my drawing. If anyone has a program that would make creating slimes easier please tell me.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby pbpbpb12 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:00 pm

Ok so I created an image of what could be the Void slime. I hope you like it.

pbpbpb12
Rancher

Postby daxjack » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:44 pm

I love it ! I would to see this in the game. It would be fun to see people freaking out on what is going on with them after the slime turns into a black hole lol.
daxjack
Plort

Postby DanielN06 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:12 pm

I think there should be a upgrade just to suck up the slime and a timer till it turns into a black hole.
DanielN06
Rancher

Postby daxjack » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:25 pm

DanielN06 wrote:I think there should be a upgrade just to suck up the slime and a timer till it turns into a black hole.
I agree, even you have to make a special pen for these guys.
daxjack
Plort

Return to Slime Design