My slime idea

Share your original Slimepedia entries

My slime idea

Postby silentvideogamer » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:53 pm

My first Slime idea is the mushroom slime it hides underground and and can only be captured by firing its favourite food near it. It's description/ achievement could say a fungus among us. its plorts could bio could say its used as both anaesthetic and hallucinogenic drugs depending on the dosage.

2 sulphur slime like the puddle slime it can only live in water/ pond filled with sulphuric acid it habitat could be a volcano area and found in gas geysers their plorts could have a description of when when wet used it in chemical reactions and dry in a powder used to make fireworks.

3 pancake slimes slightly more flat slime that has a yellow spot on its top like a bit of butter they eat honey that grows on a tree similar to fruit and one tree can have between 5-15 units of honey their plorts could be used as a ingredient in pancake /cake mixes that are as sweet as sugar but less calories
(will add images later)
silentvideogamer
Plort

Re: My slime idea

Postby DanielN06 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:27 pm

10/10
DanielN06
Rancher

Re: My slime idea

Postby pbpbpb12 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:38 am

Because I'm a little bored, I'll just make some concept art for them
Sorry about the shotty work but I still need to work on my drawing. If anyone has a program that would make creating slimes easier please tell me.
pbpbpb12
Rancher

Return to Slime Design