Part 2 of: Seven Fan-made Slime Designs!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Part 2 of: Seven Fan-made Slime Designs!

Postby Adohr » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:34 pm

yeee on Steam, lots of ppl rlly liked my slimes so i made some more, but THIS TIME, no boring info about them, just the basics! <333
3.jpg
Part 2 of: Seven Fan-made Slime Designs
3.jpg (246.74 KiB) Viewed 4295 times

-----------------------
#1 - Pupper Slime

Color: Grey
Diet: Slimes
Favorite: Tabby Slimes
Plort Average: 45

Pupper Slimes is the opposite of my Kitten Slime but on different grounds. Pupper Slimes can make good companions and can be trained properly and with fair care. They have long necks, have squishy bodies, and are careful of Tarr Slimes. Pupper Slimes can't help but to chase after Slimes and casually nom on them, but "accidentally" eat them.
Pupper Slimes are located in most places where there are Tabby Slimes and Pink Slimes. Pupper Slimes do not enjoy the darkness unless with a rancher by its side, due to its fear of Tarr Slimes.

-----------------------
#2 - Drippy Bat Slime

Color: Dark Pastel Purple
Diet: Fruits
Favorite: Pogofruit
Plort Average: 65

Drippy Bat Slimes aren't very common and only spawn out at night, mostly around midnight with the Phosphor Slimes. Drippy Bat Slimes are skittish, Glitter-like, and leave a trail of their goo everywhere they fly. They also happen to hang upside down on trees. Drippy Bat Slimes enjoy the taste to sucking up a pogofruit and would fly around nearly nonstop until it gets one.
Drippy Bat Slimes are nearly to half the size of an average slime and takes a split second before holding one after capturing it.

-----------------------
#3 - Pedal Slime

Color: Amaranth pink
Diet: None
Favorite: None
Plort Average: 0

Pedal Slimes are not worth a single second of plorts in the world. But they are very beautiful when found flowing with the wind as they glide over the oceans and the trees over head. Pedal Slimes are the size of a ranchers hand and can be bigger, between the size of a pea to the size of a head. Pedal Slimes make really good pillows and blankets when used properly and made correctly and mean no harm to them.
Pedal Slimes have no wish to eat anything around them than to be eaten or used, because Pedal Slimes love the one thing in life and its nature.

-----------------------
#4 - Bubble Slime

Color: Ice Blue / Teal
Diet: Water
Favorite: Water
Plort Average: 200

These Bubble Slime buddies are very friendly and not only roam around in water, but some what float in the air just like a bubble. They eat their own bubbles and nibble on water for health, bathing, and a clear stomach. Bubble Slimes happen to be difficult to catch without popping them as that they only form when water waves or any sort of quick movements in the water to make a tiny bubble and a Puddle Slime to squish inside a big enough bubble to be formed as a Bubble Slime.
But as such of what the slime is, any small poke or sort of movement to cause the Bubble Slime to squish, it will pop. Which is why the Bubble Slime is just as rare as the Gold Slime, but lasts a little less than a Gold Slime.

-----------------------
#5 - Fallen Star Slime

Color: Vibrant Yellow
Diet: None
Favorite None
Average Plort: 120

First come, first serve comes the Fallen Star. Fallen Star Slimes appear rarely at night when the stars gleam in the sky over heads, then to see a hugely formed star appear in the sky and land on your face, thus its a slime! A happy shiny slime that can NOT open it's own eyes to its own brightness. Fallen Star Slimes do not eat anything and have no favorites of what there is, because that they can't see whats around them, they are apparently blind unless in a dark place.
Fallen Star Slimes fall only one time twice a week and if u were to have a month to get as many Fallen Star Slimes as possible, you would gain nearly around 8-10 plorts or more, depending how you take care of them.

-----------------------
#6 - Disorganize Slime

Color: Shades of Blue
Diet: Anything
Favorite: Anything
Plort Average: 10-50+

When you try to hybrid a Largo slime with a Tarr Slime, but the Largo Slime instead eats the Tarr Slime, this is what you get in return. Disorganize Slimes are a huge mystery in the newspapers and mail letters people send around, and Disorganize Slimes don't appear and don't last long when around. Disorganize Slimes move around and make strange moments and awkward sounds...
Disorganize Slimes are strange strange slimes...

-----------------------

and that leaves with #7 as Bean Slime! u can make up wut ever this slime can be <333 i was kinda tired when finishing this up, thats y everything looks or seems off or short in dialogue. enjoy! <333
Adohr
Chickadoo

Re: Part 2 of: Seven Fan-made Slime Designs!

Postby Onyxdragon » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:21 am

Your art is really cool!
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby Adohr » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:12 am

Onyxdragon wrote:Your art is really cool!

thxu! <333
Adohr
Chickadoo

Postby Kaite20 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:17 am

Nice! I love the Petal, Bubble, Falling Star, and Disorganised Slimes!
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Adohr » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:33 am

Kaite20 wrote:Nice! I love the Petal, Bubble, Falling Star, and Disorganised Slimes!

thxu! <333 i also like Fallen Star as well~
Adohr
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design