Metal/Magnetic Slime Idea

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Metal/Magnetic Slime Idea

Postby Glitchtisawesomium » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:23 am

I was just thinking of the elemental theme and realized, "Why wasn't there a metal or magnetic slime?".
It's just a thought, but i thought it might turn out cool.
Rad Slimes be life
Glitchtisawesomium
Rancher

Re: Metal/Magnetic Slime Idea

Postby ImpossibRu » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 am

Glitchtisawesomium wrote:I was just thinking of the elemental theme and realized, "Why wasn't there a metal or magnetic slime?".
It's just a thought, but i thought it might turn out cool.

Since this idea is already on this forum in a couple places, maybe add some slimeology and other information to make it your own original idea ^^
ImpossibRu
Rancher

Postby Glitchtisawesomium » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:50 am

Magnetic/Metal Slime

Plort value: 47-62

Rarity: about as rare as puddle slimes

Diet: rocks & minerals obtained from a quarry
Favorite: iron

SLIMEOLOGY: These slimes are found in the quarry and are somewhat elusive. They are composed of a metallic but squishy blend of slime and steel. They are very dense, making them heavy; however, this makes them great for throwing to break crates and other objects. They also seem to be magnetic which makes them attracted to almost everything metal, including habitats and even vacpacks!

RANCHER RISKS: While these slimes are almost always friendly, they unintentionally are attracted to metal objects due to their metal nature. They can be elusive, but can also come flying at you because they are magnetically drawn to your vacpack whether they like it or not. This can also make them hard to ranch, being that they stick to the sides of the habitat and require a polar field upgrade to store normally.

PLORTONOMICS: The plorts of these slimes are promptly used to make an interesting alloy called Pronze. This alloy is remarkably strong and can be used to make bridges and other intersting products.

Thanks for the idea for the slimeology and other stuffs ImpossibRu. This is fun, I hope we get more slimes soon.
Rad Slimes be life
Glitchtisawesomium
Rancher

Postby Glitchtisawesomium » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Here's a rough idea on what the magnetic slime could look like.
Rad Slimes be life
Glitchtisawesomium
Rancher

Return to Slime Design