My ideas on a few slime designs

Share your original Slimepedia entries

My ideas on a few slime designs

Postby Freeasabird » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 am

The Magma Slime

They would live in a Volcanic themed area, and there body shape would be similar to the tarr, kind of, like it leaves little magma blobs as it blobs around. it would be red hot (your health would slowly drain if you're near them more so if Largo) and need a special corral to contain it like a magma pit (kind of like the Puddle slimes) with a Heat shield (corral or character) upgrade so you don't lose health when you're feeding them or collection the Plorts. They're not initially hostile though,(they won't just attack you out of nowhere) but if you throw them around to much or toss things at them (that isn't there food) they will spit a 20 dmg fire ball at you knocking you back. So yes these slimes can be dangerous. Will cool and harden and eventually die if not in its specified corral or a Hot environment.

Diet: Meat

Favorite Food: Obsidian Chunks (found in their habitat)

Rough Slimes

They would be Stone Grey in color with a rough Dirt/Rocky patch on the tops of them. They would live in Dry or Mountainous terrain, aren't as gelatinous as the other slimes (But there still slimes of course) they weigh quite a lot and can't bounce that high and they'd make a small (noticeable) tremor as they bounce around. Largos would make other nearby slimes that aren't Rough slime largo's bounce as it causes a much greater tremor than their smaller counterparts. You would also bounce if near them.

Food: Rocks/Stones

Favorite food: Rare Gemstones
Boom slimes, Rocks Slimes, No Pain No gain.
Freeasabird
Rancher

Re: My ideas on a few slime designs

Postby Freeasabird » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Yeah i know there's no pics, Sorry. don't know how to draw on computer (wouldn't look good enough imo) :/
Boom slimes, Rocks Slimes, No Pain No gain.
Freeasabird
Rancher

Return to Slime Design