Slime Ideas & Concept Art (-More Soon-)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Slime Ideas & Concept Art (-More Soon-)

Postby Bambi » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:04 am

Hello!
I've had this game for a few days now and I'm super excited to see where it'll be by this time next year. It's been the best $20 I've spent in a while, lol. So, now that I'm sitting comfortably on a large pile of plorts, I wanted to creep around the forums to see what everyone else is up to. Slime Design caught my eye and I'm happy to see how creative this community is. I hope a lot of the slimes I've seen are in the game someday.

I'm starting a thread to share my own ideas as well and will randomly add more slime posts as replies as I come up with them. I don't have Photoshop or Illustrator right now (so broke...), so I had to use Microsoft Paint, lol. Oh well.

Here goes nothing! :D

_________________________________________________________________________________
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
_________________________________________________________________________________

Information
Default Plort Value: 30
Diet: Fruit
Favorite Food: None
Aggressive: No

Slimeology:
Boba slimes are only found in tropical regions with plentiful water sources. Although they can roam around freely on land, they’re far more relaxed when floating on the surface of ponds and lakes, snacking on fruit that has fallen into the water. These abnormally glutinous slimes can often be seen sticking to other slimes and unintentionally getting food stuck to them. Yes, this also includes chickens.

Rancher Risks:
Boba slimes typically ignore ranchers. However, it’s been discovered that these slimes are compulsively drawn to water. Ranchers are advised to retreat to higher ground when spraying Tarr to avoid being overrun by boba slimes, who are notoriously hard to shake off.

Plortonomics:
Boba slimes produce starchy plorts that are prized for their versatility. They’re used to make everything from glue and animal feed, to cosmetics and fuel. Their chewy, flavorless plorts are particularly prized in the culinary world due to their ability to stabilize baked goods and thicken soups. The next time you’re slurping down a bowl of noodles, remember there’s a few boba plorts in there.

Note: This slime is inspired by bubble/boba/pearl tea in case you've never heard of it. Melon is vastly superior to all other flavors and I will stand by this statement until the world ends and the last boba tea is hurled into the sun.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Information
Default Plort Value: 30
Diet: Everything
Favorite Food: None
Aggressive: No

Slimeology:
Fizzy slimes are only found in swamps or marshes and need to stay in water to survive. These slimes may be cute from far away, but their putrid smell has a way of being carried by the wind. The offensive gas they give off has to do with the unique way they digest food. Like little balls of compost, the food they eat decays long before they’re ready to produce plorts. Luckily these slimes eat constantly.

Rancher Risks:
Fizzy slimes are as tame as they are smelly. If a rancher can handle their odor, these slimes are easy to take care of. There are just a few rules to remember: keep these slimes away from open flames if you’re fond of your eyebrows, be very careful of which plorts they eat, and don't feed them after midnight. Okay, the last one was just for fun...

Plortonomics:
Fortunately, fizzy plorts are not nearly as unstable as the slimes themselves can be. In fact, a prestigious group of trendsetters on Earth have convinced an adoring public that smearing your body in an unpleasant concoction containing fizzy plorts and then wrapping yourself up in banana leaves to bake in the sun can reduce aging and cure the common cold. It’s even more popular than the plort cleanse.

Note: The gas this slime emits is similar to the methane gas released in swamps. At night, these slimes give off "ghost-lights" made of burning marsh gas.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ THAT'S IT FOR NOW <3 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bambi
Plort

Return to Slime Design