Queen/Mother Slime "Mom"

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Queen/Mother Slime "Mom"

Postby Kjqaz » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:58 am

I'm not an artist, so there's no pictures.
Description:
A giant purple slime (2~3 times larger than a gordo) that appears EXTREMELY rarely on your farm.

Diet:
Plorts
Favorite:
None
Slimeology:
The mythical Mother Slime has rarely been spotted throughout our time on this planet. It is said she is the only slime able to reproduce with other slimes, and she only stays in one place for a short period of time. Eye witnesses claim that she hops out of the slime sea to greet ranchers, and other slimes.

Rancher Risks:
If left unattended, the Mother Slime will simply wander around and duplicate as many slimes as it can. Be sure to get any slimes you need while she is around.

Plortonomics:
While the Mother Slime does not produce plorts (As far as we know), she certainly eats them. Feeding a plort to the Mother Slime will cause her to produce a slime of that type. Earning her the nickname of "Mom"
Kjqaz
Chickadoo

Re: Queen/Mother Slime "Mom"

Postby Wholan » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:11 am

I like the Idea. But with that size it may need a biome of its own. lol

Btw I like, also, the idea of slimes that eat plorts. Maybe a "Fox" like type, as foxes were known to be chicken eaters.... In our case, plort eaters.
Sorry for typos!
my slimes: click
Wholan
Rancher

Postby Kjqaz » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:16 am

My thinking with this was that it jumped from behind the house, and lands right in the middle of the ranch, and just chill as there for a minute or two, then jumps right back into the sea.

Slimes eating plorts is most definitely a good idea, as sometimes you could feed them plorts, and make a profit, and at other times it would be better to just seeley the plorts. Add a bit more depth to the market.
Kjqaz
Chickadoo

Postby Wholan » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:21 am

Kjqaz wrote:My thinking with this was that it jumped from behind the house, and lands right in the middle of the ranch, and just chill as there for a minute or two, then jumps right back into the sea.

Cool.
Sorry for typos!
my slimes: click
Wholan
Rancher

Return to Slime Design