4 Slime designs (W/ Concepts)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

4 Slime designs (W/ Concepts)

Postby Trickstyr » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 pm

I decided to try my part at slime designs. Nothing fancy but definitely cute. The base I used is from this post here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1136

--

The first is the Air Slime. This slime is light as a feather and likely to float out of corrals without an air net.

Diet: Fruit
Favorite: Mint Mango

--

The Second is the Sun Slime. This slime cannot come out at night and will actually disintegrate if it cannot find a light source when the sun goes down. A great Slime with lovely, bright plorts if you can keep it in your ranch over night.

Diet: Sunlight
Favorite: None

--

The Berry slime is a rather unlucky slime. It is smaller than other Slimes and often mistaken for a fruit. You will need to keep it separated if you don't want them eaten.

Diet: Fruit
Favorite: Cuberry

--

Lastly we have the Ghost Slime. This slime only comes out at night, However they are crazy transparent and hard to see.

Diet: Meat
Favorite: Briar Chicken
Attachments
New Canvas.jpg
4 Slime designs by Trickstyr
New Canvas.jpg (141.22 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
Trickstyr
Plort

Re: 4 Slime designs (W/ Concepts)

Postby Kjqaz » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 pm

I enjoy all 4 of these ideas, and have some suggestions for them.

Air Slime:
Perhaps their ports could be used to power the jetpack, or required for upgrades like a crafting material.

Sun Slime:
I enjoy these slides as a counter to the Phosphor Slimes, as they require a light source to live. Perhaps they can use nearby Phosphor Slimes as a light source or even the incinerator, giving it more purpose.

Berry Slime:
The idea of a slime eating another slime is brilliant. I don't believe it should be treated as eating a plort, but as eating a fruit, making them a viable emergency food source, or perhaps even the favorite food of another slime?

Ghost Slime:
Another night time slime would be a good addition as well, and with them being pseudo invisible, they should be a fun addition. Perhaps having a feature such as a Solar Shield on a corral would be able to make them slightly more visible while they are on the farm.

Just some suggestions for these 4.
Kjqaz
Chickadoo

Postby Trickstyr » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:13 pm

Kjqaz wrote:I enjoy all 4 of these ideas, and have some suggestions for them.

Air Slime:
Perhaps their ports could be used to power the jetpack, or required for upgrades like a crafting material.

Sun Slime:
I enjoy these slides as a counter to the Phosphor Slimes, as they require a light source to live. Perhaps they can use nearby Phosphor Slimes as a light source or even the incinerator, giving it more purpose.

Berry Slime:
The idea of a slime eating another slime is brilliant. I don't believe it should be treated as eating a plort, but as eating a fruit, making them a viable emergency food source, or perhaps even the favorite food of another slime?

Ghost Slime:
Another night time slime would be a good addition as well, and with them being pseudo invisible, they should be a fun addition. Perhaps having a feature such as a Solar Shield on a corral would be able to make them slightly more visible while they are on the farm.

Just some suggestions for these 4.

I really like this! I honestly hadn't been able to think much for them other than what I had initially posted but these are brilliant! Thank you so much!
Trickstyr
Plort

Postby ImpossibRu » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 am

These are beautiful! Amazing use of my base, I love the squishy on the head of the ghost slime! I want 100 of them right now Q-Q
ImpossibRu
Rancher

Return to Slime Design