Space Slime!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Space Slime!

Postby MaysonD » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Here's the picture, ranchers! I'm not the best at photoshop, but I tried my best at sharing my vision.

So I had an idea for a slime that came in a Tetris Syndrome induced dream about this game. The space slime is a slime that looks similar to deep space.

Diet: So I was thinking just fruit.

Favorite: I want a new fruit to be added called starfruit it's a real fruit so maybe change the name like the other fruit.

Slimeology: Space Slimes are often found floating off the ground as the rules of gravity don't apply. In fact, they generate their own gravitational field that pulls helpless hen-hens into their wake. They just lazily float overhead waiting to be wrangled.

Rancher Risks: Space Slimes don't damage you, but you face the risk of losing them as they tend to float away from the cage. As they generate their own gravity, they might take some of their plorts with them!

Plortonomics: The Space Slime's plort shares it's producer's zero-g properties. For this reason, people require it to develop many things used to lift stuff much like a balloon.
Last edited by MaysonD on Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MaysonD
Plort

Re: Space Slime!

Postby thelegendofjonnii » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:42 pm

It would be funny if they could get chickadoos to orbit around them like planets! Also thet could either be useful or annoying to catch because whatever is caught in their orbit could also get sucked into the pack as well or instead depending on various things
thelegendofjonnii
Chickadoo

Re: Space Slime!

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:42 am

thelegendofjonnii wrote:It would be funny if they could get chickadoos to orbit around them like planets! Also thet could either be useful or annoying to catch because whatever is caught in their orbit could also get sucked into the pack as well or instead depending on various things

I really like that idea! How about anything that is small enough gets pulled in? Like fruits and veggies and chickadoos! Imagine it next to a hungry slime of a different kind! Just standing there staring at this slime that has loads of food circling around it all the time x'D It would also work with a diet of everything. It makes me think of a black hole pulling things towards it centre!
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Return to Slime Design