Solar and Lunar Slime Duo (Now with Plortz)

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Solar and Lunar Slime Duo (Now with Plortz)

Postby Onyxdragon » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:07 pm

image.jpeg
Solar Slime
image.jpeg (23.91 KiB) Viewed 6246 times

Solar Slime

“Joke”: These guys will really brighten your day.

Diet: Sunlight

Occurrence: everywhere in the daytime, but very rarely

Default value of plort: 100

Aggressive?: No

Slimology: Not only is the solar slime rare, but it only produces plortz in the daytime while in the path of sunlight. At night, it closes its eyes and goes to sleep while the fiery gem on its head glows in the dark. Golden Slimes are also more likely to spawn while these are around.

Rancher Risks: This little solar panel is nothing to be afraid of. However, when it is asleep, it can be easily targeted by Tarrs because they can't move at night.

Plortonomics: The solar slime’s plortz are very valuable as extremely bright light sources. It is said that a well polished solar plortz could light up a whole mile around it.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (35.99 KiB) Viewed 6246 times

Lunar Slime

“Joke”: The stars always shine brightly on the lunar slime. Or rather, in it.

Diet: Moonlight

Occurrence: Everywhere at night, but very rarely

Default value of plort: 100

Aggressive?: No

Slimeology: Legend says that a thousand stars are held in a separate dimension inside the Lunar Slime. Because it is the twin of the Solar Slime, it goes to sleep during the day and awakens during the night, showing its pale blue eyes that sparkle in the moonlight. Some say that if you look far enough into this slime, you can see a galaxy that looks oddly a lot like our own.

Rancher Risks: Although this slime is not at all aggressive, it is, like the Solar Slime, vulnerable when sleeping.

Plortonomics: Scientist often study Lunar plortz to have more understanding of the fabric of space that holds together out universe. It also serve as a pretty cool nightlight with all those stars twinkling in the dark.

And here's the Plortz!

image.jpeg
Plortz
image.jpeg (72.26 KiB) Viewed 6123 times

(These took a while to write, hope you like them!)
Last edited by Onyxdragon on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Re: Solar and Lunar Slime Duo

Postby Kaite20 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Ooooh, cool! I love them both, especially the lunar slime!
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:37 am

Wouldn't it be almost cooler if they were one and the same? It changes appearance during day and night! However, then the whole asleep and awake in the day or the night thing wouldn't work... I still like the idea of a slime that changes into a different kind of slime during the night or day owo
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby ImpossibRu » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:13 am

Hachiseiko wrote:Wouldn't it be almost cooler if they were one and the same? It changes appearance during day and night! However, then the whole asleep and awake in the day or the night thing wouldn't work... I still like the idea of a slime that changes into a different kind of slime during the night or day owo

OOOOO:

Youre so genius oh my god
ImpossibRu
Rancher

Postby Kaite20 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:30 am

Hachiseiko wrote:Wouldn't it be almost cooler if they were one and the same? It changes appearance during day and night! However, then the whole asleep and awake in the day or the night thing wouldn't work... I still like the idea of a slime that changes into a different kind of slime during the night or day owo

Agreed! It would be cool to see them in a sunset/twilight/sunrise state too!
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Onyxdragon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:49 am

Kaite20 wrote:

I was actually thinking of making dawn and dusk Slimes too. Should they be separate Slimes or different forms of the first two?

Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:58 am

Onyxdragon wrote:
Kaite20 wrote:

I was actually thinking of making dawn and dusk Slimes too. Should they be separate Slimes or different forms of the first two?

Ooooh, that's really cool... o.o Well... I say make them the same but maybe it still gives different plorts? Say day and night plorts are sort of normal value while the dusk and dawn ones are higher value because they're only available for a very short time and thus rare?
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Re: Solar and Lunar Slime Duo (Now with Plortz)

Postby Onyxdragon » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:07 pm

Sorry if anyone saw the plortz at the top of the page or in other random places, I had a lot of unnessesary trouble editing

Onyxdragon
Rancher

Return to Slime Design