My Slimes!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

My Slimes!

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:08 pm

I'm new here and here are my slimes!
Will post more about them later!
Last edited by Dawnfire1551 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Re: My Slimes!

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:08 pm

ARGH how does the image thing work?!
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby NyanRancher » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:57 pm

It has to be the url for imgur
If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:26 pm

What?
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:31 am

Copy and paste a link for an image, then you select the entire link and click the "Img"-button in the editor. You can preview your post to make sure it works ^^
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 am

Got it!
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby Hachiseiko » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 am

Hey, not bad! I really like the coon slime! :'D
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:13 am

Elder Slimes
Get off my lawn!
Diet: none
Fave food: none
Slimeology:
Elder Slimes can only be found as largos and can only be obtained when a basic form slime lives for 10 days without dying or turning into a largo. The 10 day old slime will automatically turn into an Elder/whatever-the-slime-was hybrid. They will produce Elder Plorts along with their other kind of Plorts. Elder Plorts cannot be fed to other slimes. Also Elder slimes eat only what it's other half eats.

Rancher Risks:
Elder Slimes don't attack ranchers or do anything bad, but they are hard to get and are pretty much non-existant in the wild.

Plortonomics:
Ironically, Elder Plorts are mainly used in anti-aging products to make one look younger. The base Plort value is 50 because Elder Slimes are so hard to get.
Last edited by Dawnfire1551 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:30 am

Coon Slime
Coon Slimes, no swiping!
Default Plort Value: 20
Diet: Meat
Favorite Food: Elder hen
Spawns: In forests or jungle areas by falling out of trees

Slimeology:
Coon Slimes are Mischievous little slimes that are similar to Tabby Slimes in which they like to grab things, but instead of just grabbing then, Coon Slimes will run away with the object from you! They especially like Honey and Gold plorts, so make sure to pick them up quickly! They only appear during the morning, evening, and night. If you keep a Coon Slime in a corral without a solar shield, they will sleep during the day because they are nocturnal. Sleeping Coon Slimes do not eat or make plorts.

Rancher risks:
Coon Slimes are not harmful but are very annoying! You might be right about to suck up a plort when a Coon Slime swipes it and runs off! Chasing many Coon Slimes can be tiring, so make sure you have a full sprint meter before going near them.

Plortonomics: Coon plorts are used in vitamins and energy drinks to perk people up. Coon plorts can quickly make somebody bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! Well maybe not bushy-tailed, only Coon Slimes have the luxury of super bushy tails!
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby Hugger » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:08 am

Sponge slime is so cute! It could be a pal for the puddle slime in the pond.
Profile Pic by Mellorine

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=471
Hugger
Rancher

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:17 am

Sponge Slime
These slimes really suck... Up water!
Default Plort Value: 18
Diet: Water
Favorite Food: Water plorts
Spawns: In water pools or covering jets of water coming out of the ground

Slimeology:
Sponge Slimes are squishy little guys with spongy textures. Like Puddle Slimes they absorb water but they can also eat Puddle plorts. They don't disappear if they are out of water and can be kept in corrals but you need to spray them with water if they get hungry. If you keep them in ponds you don't need to feed them, but they can drain a pond of water quickly if there are too many. They can be kept with Puddle Slimes but will eat their plorts. They cannot become largos and other Slimes will not eat their plorts.

Rancher risks:
Sponge Slimes are not harmful but since they can leave ponds if they don't have enough water they can escape a pond. They can also jump into other ponds that might house Puddle Slimes and eat all their plorts. It is advised to keep ponds with Sponge Slimes separate from ponds with Puddle slimes if you don't want their plorts eaten.

Plortonomics: Sponge plorts are used in towels, sponges, paper towels, rags, diapers, toilet paper, basically anything that is used to absorb/clean things. Sponge Plorts are extremely absorbent and Sponge plort products are more absorbent, last longer, and can absorb more than other products.
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:45 am

Sticky Slime
Stuck on you!
Default Plort Value: 15
Diet: Fruit
Favorite Food: Erma Gourd
Spawns: On the very top of cliffs/rocks, those areas you can only reach with jet packs. They may jump down though.

Slimeology:
Sticky Slimes are pale balls of a glue-like substance that everything sticks to. It isn't uncommon to see a Sticky Slime hopping around with food, plorts, or other slimes stuck to it. A largo with Sticky Slimes stuck to it isn't a rare sight. Sticky Slimes and Sticky Slime Largos don't stick to each other though. Sticky Slimes can stick to walls to and hop up cliffs to get at food. Don't worry, the walls of your corrals are stick-proof.

Rancher risks:
Sticky Slimes are not harmful, but other slimes can eat things off a Sticky Slime. Which means if a Sticky Slime gets multiple plorts stuck to it, it can quickly cause Tarr outbreaks.

Plortonomics:
Sticky plorts are used in glues to make them dry quicker, last longer, and stronger. Sticky plorts are the main ingredient in the adhesive used in Slime Tape, which is quickly replacing Duck Tape everywhere.
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design