CREATE A SLIME CHALLENGE: WEEK 1

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Re: CREATE A SLIME CHALLENGE: WEEK 1

Postby ItsMyWorld66 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:51 am

Camo Slime:

Diet: Fruits

Favorite Fruit:

Slimeology: Camo Slimes are often silent and still, moving only by scooting slightly around. They dont interact with other Slimes much as they remain hidden and blend in with their background, making them very difficult to spot.

Rancher Risks: Camos are very easily upset and will become distressed if around too many other Slimes especially Largos. When this happens they do not produce Plorts and will become hungry swiftly, eating in distress. So quiet places away from all other Corrals is needed.

Plortonomics: Camo Plorts are often used in medicines and vaccines, due to their mimicry of their surroundings. A single cell of a vaccine surrounded by the essence of Camo Plorts will all mimic each other, making expensive Cures more affordable and abundant.

ItsMyWorld66
Plort

Postby Hachiseiko » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:59 am

buglegs wrote:Image
Stink slime

It's based on rafflesias. It smells awful and slimes that are too close to it won't have any appetite.

This one is my favourite so far in the thread! I LOVE the design and the idea! :'D Good job!
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby dimiberry » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Birb Slime

A rather common slime in the jungle, Birb Slimes are seen flubbing around high in the trees (after their favorite food, the Obanut) and rarely come to the ground. When they do come to the ground, it's because there are usually no more Obanuts so they resort to fruits. These slimes are no threat to ranchers, but they tend to plop on top of places they shouldn't.
dimiberry
Plort

Postby SlimeMaker » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:12 pm

((Ok breaking character for a bit but
OH MY GOD
all these slimes are way too cute <3
I love all your designs, and you're all so creative! I can't wait to post up the next CaSC and see what you come up with!
-MakR))
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby SlimeMaker » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:38 pm

((Gonna just bump this up >w>; ))
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby Zirman » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:47 pm

Mud Slime

Mud Slime.png
Mud Slime.png (76.33 KiB) Viewed 10218 times

Diet: Veggies

Favorite: Sweet Potato

Slimeology: These uncommon, messy little slimes are not seen by most ranchers as they tend to stay underground for most of their time. Mud slimes thrive underground, eating various types of vegetables and minerals. While sometimes hard to find mud slimes will occasionally appear on the surface in mud puddles, almost exclusively at night time, or they can be seen briefly when scavenging for veggies on the surface.

Rancher Risks: Mud slimes can easily burrow and escape a rancher if they are left unitended, often stealing all nearby veggies in the process, so they must be kept in special containment areas where they do not have access to solid ground, traditionally with the Reinforced Flooring upgrade.

Mud slimes can also pollute any type water supply they come in contact with, turning it into a thick muddy substance. Any puddle slimes or plorts that come in contact with this mud will quickly change and become a mud slime or plort.

Plortonomics: Mud Plorts can be refined to create a special type of mineral rich soil which science still cannot explain is made of, but whatever is inside these plorts is perfect for almost any type of crop or plant you could imagine, making it a fantastic fertilizer to be used in all types of farming or plant care. This rich soil is also sought after as a type of luxurious beauty product in mud baths and face masks which is said to rejuvenate even the driest skin and having the ability completely remove wrinkles! Its the best kind of mud a beauty spa could ask for!
Zirman
Plort

Postby Farrenlock » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:28 pm

Momochi Slime

Diet: Fruit and Veggies

Favorite: Cube berry

Slimeology: Playful slimes that love to get really close. They're known for jumping about, taking items that interest them even if they're not its' diet, and hopping from tree to tree.
Rancher Risks: If you have Cube Berries, or something that interests this slime, it will try to take it! So if you value whatever you have on your person, store it somewhere before approaching them.

Plortonomics: Their bodies are known to be a great stuffing material for pillows, mattresses, or even blankets. Rather that sticky and gooey, they feel soft like silk but not as flat.

Default value of plort: 24
Attachments
orangutan-Slime.png
orangutan-Slime.png (10.49 KiB) Viewed 10212 times
Last edited by Farrenlock on Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrenlock
Chickadoo

Postby RawrRawr » Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:17 pm

Beetle Slime

Diet: Fruit

Favorite: Mint Mango

Slimeology: These slimes love to stay close to big trees. They are docile and calm but become aggressive when they are hungry so watch out and get out of the way when they want to eat.

Rancher Risks: If they become hungry they will start to agitated and they will destroy the walls of the corral to get food.

Plortonomics: The beetle slime plorts are hard as bricks. They are used to enhance various types of materials such as glass and metals also they are used in the manufacture of bulletproof vests.

Default value of plort: 44

Well this is the slime that i made sorry for the bad drawing im no artist but i tried and sorry for my bad english too im not an native english speaker.
I draw like a 5 years old ;-;
RawrRawr
Chickadoo

Postby 43Darknero » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:06 am

suggestion: ladybug slime :3
Tabby slimes are too cute I made dis http://fav.me/d9pfb3b
Thought of a slime called Angelic. Check it out!
http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=883
Avatar by http://forums.monomipark.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16677
43Darknero
Rancher

Postby Pigcatapult » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:34 pm

I know I'm simultaneously late and early to the party, but I've got a Leafy/Wilty transforming slime linked in my signature!
Pigcatapult
Rancher

Postby SanityIsDead » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:57 am

Bud Slime
It'll be your best bud.

A friendly, non-aggressive Slime. It eats fruits, and when it does...

As a balancing feature, its fruit would grow at a slower rate than an upgraded garden tree. It could also have no favorite food.
SanityIsDead
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:30 am

Dear Snazzapplesweet,
Heres a slimepedia entry.

Stripy and Spotty Slimes!

Diet: Meat
Favourite: Phoenix Roostro
(See Hachiseiko's art)

Occurrence: Glass Desert

Aggressive?: Play-fight; will occasionally pounce on ranchers and slimes, dazing them for 5-10 seconds.

Slimeology: These slimes are cute, fluffy and murderous. They are relatives to the less aggressive Tabby Slimes, but differentiate massively in behaviour; while the Tabby Slimes make no damage and simply boop ranchers, Stripy and Spotty Slimes will play-fight with ranchers and slimes alike. They also pause to groom themselves regularly.

Rancher Risks: These relatives of the Tabby Slime are not purposefully harmful, but play-fight as a way to practise their hunting.

Plortonomics: Spotty and Stripy plorts are cheap but are used in mass-produced beauty products.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby kittyourock14 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 pm

(Sorry if the photo is turned the wrong way)

"Leaping into a rancher's heart one soul at a time."

Froggy Slime

Slimeology: These moist little creatures love to bounce around freely in the depths of the moss blanket. They spend their days bouncing and dreaming about devouring crickets all day long. Their big beautiful eyes catch your attention and you'll find yourself staring at them for hours.

Diet: Insects
Favourite: Crispy Crickets

Agressive? Never!

Occurrence: The Moss Blanket

Rancher risks: None whatsoever! Just follow these guys as they bounce around and they'll take you on adventures!

Plortormics: Their cute little plorts are particularly unique in their value, as they can also act as water to scare tarrs away or fill your ponds!

Why isn't there a Harry Potter slime? </3
kittyourock14
Rancher

Previous

Return to Slime Design