Postby RecklessXx » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:12 pm

Occurrence: Forests, Near Fruit or Veggies
Rarity: Rare
Default Plort Value: 100
Diet: Slimes
Favorite Food: Honey Slime
Aggressive: Towards Slimes

Slimeology:
Venus Slime Traps are very, very rare to spot upon in the forest mainly because they hide themselves in ground and tall grass near fruit and veggies and wait for prey to walk by. They aren't very picky when it comes to food as long as it's a slime. When a slime slips on by, the Venus Slime Trap emerges from the foliage and snatches a victim and quickly retreats back down where it lays dormant for the rest of the day. A Rancher must be quick to catch one or has to wait a day before trying again.

Rancher Risks:
Although the Venus Slime Trap doesn't pose a direct threat to the Rancher, it still has the capability of consuming a valued slime if kept in a proximity near it. Because the Venus Slime Trap is sessile, it prefers to be away from open areas and corrals. It has to be placed in tall grass where it can hide away or else it will go underground and never emerge again. They cannot live in caves or away from the sun and will not emerge at night.

Plortonomics:
Venus Plorts are a very rich source of food for plants of all sizes. They can be used in mass to help regrow the rainforests or fertilize fields to help grow crop. They can even be bought individually to help families landscape their yards into masterpieces that will make the entire block jealous. They can help the Earth become a greener planet one at a time.

Looks:
So, I cannot draw so I will try to go into description. It is a more slender slime, almost oval shaped. From top to bottom, it goes from a very vivid red blending into a vibrant green and getting darker as it gets to the bottom. At the very bottom of the slime it has a long, leafy stem that connects to the floor. The very top is split into 4 part where it reveals it's red tinted mouth aligned with razor sharp thorns and a long whip-like tongue with a leaf that looks to be a sweet honey plort. When underground, the slime sticks its tongue out to fool slimes thinking that it is a sweet honey plort.

The plort looks like a greeny seed covered in thorns and has a reddish center.
Hai!
RecklessXx
Plort

Re: Venus Slime Trap (Slime Idea)

Postby TyFoo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:25 am

Wow I had a similar idea! I also can't draw so I requested it elsewhere, haha.

I'm into all kinds of mysterious and rare slime types. This would be great.
As hot as the absolute zero
TyFoo
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design