The mystic marsh part 2

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The mystic marsh part 2

Postby RockCandySlime » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:04 pm

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1102&p=8408#p8408 part 1 here

so how this forum works i only have 24 hours before i cant edit a post anymore so go to the link above to see more.

Inka

"ink not tarr, friend not awful ravenous rainbow"

base plort value: 7

diet everything

inkas are really just water versions of pink slimes that have the same spawn rate as them but only spawn in water(i think you already know they need the pond). inkas can be shot out by the rare inky slime and are meant to get in the ranchers way when trying to suck up the inky slime. they are black in color and have a trail of ink following them, and they almost always have their tongue sticking out at you and their eyes closed as if to taunt you.

Inky slime

'the only reproducing slime'

base plort value: 70

diet: fruit, favorite, spongberry

inky slime are incredibly rare (but not as rare as the gold slime) and are only found deeper underwater and need a deep sea emulator. if a octopus and a squid had a baby and it had a huge smiley face, that is what the inky slime would be (oh and they have freckles because a love freckles).
they shoot out inkas when trying to escape from the rancher or anything else that looks mildly threatening(they are very big scaredy cats).

Spongberry

"the apple of the sea"

type: fruit

spongberrys are sponge like fruits that taste a lot like apples from back home. place them in a garden and it will turn into a water filled coral "garden".

Lotus slimes

"you can just walk all over them!"

diet: nothing

lotus slimes don't eat or give plort and you can pick them up. instead you can walk on their lily pad head (THEY HAVE FRECKLES TOO :) to get to previously unreachable areas. they have a pink lotus flower on their head and can be pushed around using the vac pack. they are a little bit bigger than a largo and are the only way to find the really hidden secrets in the mystic marsh *COUGHabandoned ranch*COUGH.

Bubble slime

"power in numbers!"

diet : meat and fruit, Favorite: foam fish

starting plort value: 30

unlike my other slime bubble simes thrive in water an land. they will stick together and float/roll
around as if they are one giant slime. although they seem huge they really aren't that dangerous and will just pass through you and other slimes. normal slimes have learned of their tactics but tarrs will still run away from them. if put into a corral/pond alone or with 2-4 bubble slimes they will be sad and wont give any plort so they need at least 5 bubble slimes to be happy. warning : do not put them next to a garden with a scareslime they will escape and "attack" the scareslime putting it inside a bubble and making it float away.

Foam fish

"so tasty you'll foam at the mouth!"

type:meat

foam fish are bubbly fish the can be put into a pond without upgrades or slimes and will start to breed.

(i am going to kill someone because i am writing this entire thing again)

Oill

"you thought you were safe"

diet: meat, slimes, and YOU

oills are aquatic slimes that will eat anything they see. they are formed when a largo eats a plort unlike its own in water. they can be killed if thrown on land.

Prophecy slimes

diet: whatever they take to form of's diet, favorite: whatever they take the form of's favorite

base plort value: @#%*#%2019374673891829128$%&(*&^%#@%^

prophecy slimes are crystal versions of other slimes and something tells you its not the plort you need out of them

look for my next area idea soon!
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
RockCandySlime
Rancher

Re: The mystic marsh part 2

Postby RockCandySlime » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:01 pm

updated!
sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby TyFoo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:04 pm

RockCandySlime wrote:they can be killed if thrown on land.

Wouldn't it be funny if the slimes started then jumping rapidly like fish do out of water? I could also imagine them screaming in a very high pitched voice.
As hot as the absolute zero
TyFoo
Chickadoo

Postby ImpossibRu » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:05 pm

TyFoo wrote:
Wouldn't it be funny if the slimes started then jumping rapidly like fish do out of water? I could also imagine them screaming in a very high pitched voice.

The way you wrote those in italics makes you sound evil...LOL
ImpossibRu
Rancher

Postby RockCandySlime » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:08 pm

TyFoo wrote:
RockCandySlime wrote:they can be killed if thrown on land.

that sounds pretty funny except for you know hearing their last calls for mercy as they wail in pain
sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Return to Slime Design