Tunneltropolis!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Tunneltropolis!

Postby Sockybomb » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:07 pm

Description: A whole city right under your nose! Welcome to Tunneltropolis, a network of tunnels so vast it has become a city! Some have been lost in the tunnels forever. All slimes have adapted to eat only vegetables down there, so keep that in mind. It's so dark, you need an upgrade so you can see in the dark. However, most insects will be scared away by light, so you will need something else to catch the insects and see (Cave Slimes and Phosphor slimes will glow in your Vac Tank).

Slimes:

Phosphor Slimes: Why else would these little fellas pop up out of the ground at night? They are the scouters, they tell the tales of the surface and search for food.

Drill Slime: http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1124 (my post on this)

Cave Slime:

Description: They are a black-purple color, with bright yellow eyes and goggles on their heads that act as flashlights.

Diet: See top

Favorite: Insects (see New Food Section)

Slimeology: The most common slime found in Tunneltropolis, these guys, along with the drill slimes, are the workers of Tunneltropolis. These little fellas are the ones digging the tunnels, and are very efficient and fast at it. They can only be found in Tunneltropolis.

Rancher Risks: Like the Drill Slimes, Cave Slimes need a metal flooring, or else they will leave the corral.

Plortonomics: There is no purpose for these plorts yet, but they are considered signs of wealth if you own one, so they are in high demand. (Base value: 35; Range: 20-50)

Boulder Slime:

Description: A tall slime, with a grey coloring and chipped in places.
Diet: See top
Favorite: Radish

Slimeology: The most stubborn of them all, this giant slime has been blocking explorer's paths for years. You can't fit them in your Vac Tank, because they are a type of Wild Largos (see my other post)! Can be bred by mixing a rock slime or plort with a cave slime or plort.

Rancher Risks: These slimes are hard to please! Even when you feed them, they might not give you a plort, meaning you could lose 10-20 radishes before you get a single plort!

Plortonomics: Since these plorts are hard to obtain, boulder plorts are worth a lot. (Base value: 50; Range: 40-80) Boulder plorts are being used to reinforce houses that are in a greater risk of being destroyed by natural disasters.

New Foods:

Insects: A whole new type of food, these little crawler are a favorite of all slimes in Tunneltropolis. These bugs cannot be bred, but instead constantly spawn in Tunneltropolis.

Radish: Just like any radish in real life.

Favorite of: Boulder Slime

I would like to see everyone else's drawings because I am a horrible artist. And please, any more ideas or feedback you have about Tunneltropolis, just post down below!
Sockybomb
Plort

Return to Slime Design