By Royal Decree!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

By Royal Decree!

Postby Grymlahv » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:04 pm

The King Slime

Diet: Slimes

Favorite: Largos

Slimeology: Living on glorious height with majestic views the King Slime rules with a slimey fist. Being a lovely royal purple with a golden crown to match his eyes. Although he really doesn't move. As such it is by his royal decree that YOU shall fetch him his brekkie, lunchums, din-din, and deserts. If you do your job diligently, he will "present" you with a reward worth a king's ransom. A King slime is normally larger than a Gordo about to burst. When you receive his gift, he'll shrink back down. The King can eat other slimes without risk of becoming a Largo. Tarr on the other hand....

Rancher Risks: The King Slime poses no real threat to you. Except perhaps the low grumbles of his nagging. And the amount of resources, slimes, and the like could leave you broke in wait for that reward. Beware of the poliTARRshuns.

Plortonomics: The King Plort is part of the reward he'll give you for playing butler. The Elite on Urth don't know the true value of this plort! They don't know what you went through to get this! Though some research communities and weird plort collectors would pay a very pretty penny for it. The penny was polished, you can tell.

The Tarr King

If the King Slime eats enough Tarr he will become the Tarr King! An evil tyrant who will go on a rampage! Eating all in his path! But first! The butler knows too much.....

The Knight Slime

Diet: Vegitables

Favorite: Prickle Pear

Slimeology: These navy blue slimes are adorned with a silver "helmet". They are true protectors of the innocent. Knight Slimes are found around Hen Hen nests, blocking and pushing other slimes and the player back from the little chickadoos. If fed their favorite food, the Knight Slime will become very friendly with you, guarding you from slimes instead of the nest.

Rancher Risk: Knight Slimes will Actively try to keep you away from their feathered friends. So unless you want to joust with the Knight, try to keep your distance.

Plortonomics: Knight Plorts are used to make medals to signify valor and courage under great duress. Like taking a year end exam.

The Muse Slime

Diet: Meat

Favorite: Chickadoo

Slimeology: Pale yellow ridged with pretty pink, these slimes are known for their musical quality. But don't let the frilly bow fool you, there is darkness beneath the plushy, wiggly cuteness. The Muse Slime draws in any slime in the area, and slimes make more plorts than usual under her "spell".

Rancher Risks: Where there is a Muse there are plorts galorts. But there is also a high concentration of many slimes, which can lead to unwanted events......

Plortonomics: Muse Plorts are known for its resonance and musical quality. In fact the every instrument in the Muse Plort Orchestra is made out of the stuff.

(I don't have any pictures yet but please let me know what you think!)
Attachments
KingSlime.jpeg
KingSlime.jpeg (19.18 KiB) Viewed 15397 times
Last edited by Grymlahv on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Grymlahv
Rancher

Re: By Royal Decree!

Postby Kaite20 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:24 pm

King Slimes? Knight Slimes? Gee, I've heard of these somewhere...

Well, obvious joking to the side, I love these ideas!
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Nunn » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Like the second boss in da spiral knights.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:09 pm

Thanks! I have a few others in mind but I'll try to post them here after I Get the pics done.
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Here is Sir Nub Squishumz! And the Muse!
Attachments
Muse .jpeg
Muse .jpeg (15.23 KiB) Viewed 15360 times
Knight Slime.jpeg
Knight Slime.jpeg (24.89 KiB) Viewed 15371 times
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:17 pm

The Thunder Slime

Diet: None

Favorite: Anything and Everything of Nothing

Slimeology: Thunder Slimes are highly aggressive and will attack Slimes, Tarr, Ranchers, and anything else they decide gets in their way. Their bodies are composed of lighter than air slime, and have a highly conductive property. As such they build a static charge and discharge it at.... anything really. Luckily they only appear when its raining.

Rancher Risks: Shock and Electrocution. And your slimes might be the target of a thunderbolt.

Plortonomics: No one has ever seen a Thunder Plort, So what properties they have or the value of such is an unknown.
Attachments
Thunder Slime.jpeg
Thunder Slime.jpeg (12.12 KiB) Viewed 15288 times
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:55 am

Interesting thought.... The Entire Slime Ocean is (pause for effect) a SLIME! One gigantic slime, it eats all other slimes that enter it, but they are too small to do anything to it for tarr transformations.

It would also be fun if the Slime Ocean, or Sea Slime, changed colors depending on what fell in it though.
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby NyanRancher » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:25 am

That would be cool

If you could give me a paint tool sai lesson I would really appreciate it! :) just PM me!
───────────────────────────────────────
DEVIANTART!!!!! Chcek me out :D
http://nyanwiz.deviantart.com/
NyanRancher
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Thx! and it would be fun to see a face on the ocean if you fly high enough!
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby DanielN06 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:01 pm

good job 10/10 <3.
DanielN06
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:27 am

DanielN06 wrote:good job 10/10 <3.

THANKS!
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Kaite20 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:43 am

I think the Knight Slimes should have little stubby 'hands' like the rock slimes, and hold swords... or anything else they could find.
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:20 am

Kaite20 wrote:I think the Knight Slimes should have little stubby 'hands' like the rock slimes, and hold swords... or anything else they could find.

Like a little Slime Shield?
Attachments
Slime Shield.jpeg
Slime Shield.jpeg (13.16 KiB) Viewed 15116 times
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Kaite20 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:21 am

Grymlahv wrote:
Kaite20 wrote:I think the Knight Slimes should have little stubby 'hands' like the rock slimes, and hold swords... or anything else they could find.

Like a little Slime Shield?

YES. They need Slime Swords and Slime Shields!
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:32 am

I knight thee sir SLIME!
Attachments
Slime Sword.jpeg
Slime Sword.jpeg (9.66 KiB) Viewed 15113 times
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:23 am

"bumpity"
Grymlahv
Rancher

Postby Grymlahv » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:31 pm

Plumpette wrote:It's like you're conceptualizing a slime RPG. I love it! ^^

Lol! Thanks! All we need now is a Wizard Slime and a Princess Slime and we're set to go!
Grymlahv
Rancher

Return to Slime Design