The mystic marsh

Share your original Slimepedia entries

The mystic marsh

Postby RockCandySlime » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:53 am

hi i'm kind of new to the forums and this is my first idea post so go easy on me ;(

"you feel like leaving and never coming back."

The mystic marsh is a foggy swamp filled with secrets that tell the story of the stone slimes and how they got there. it has a few new slimes and is very lush and filled with fruit and fish. but the area itself is very dangerous with many falls and TARR pits lying around. the area is mostly underwater but the water is clearer then the moss blanket's. some parts are so deep that you have to buy the scuba pack to survive (the unused flashlight comes in handy down there. so now that that's over lets get to the slimes and food!

Algae slime

"the puddle slime's gross cousin"

diet:water, Favorite food:none

starting plort value:60

the algae slime is very similar to the puddle slime but a bit rarer. it is dark green and dotted, it always has a spaced out look on its face. like the puddle slime it needs a pond to survive but it makes tasty algae that other aquatic slimes will eat (more on that later)

Aqua crystal

sometimes dropped by tarrs that come out of tarr pits and when put into plort market will unlock one of the following.

filter:(pond upgrade) plort collector for your pond.

high tech aquarium walls:(these are all pond upgrades just so you know) increases the height of the pond turning it its to a water corral.

high tech aquarium walls 2.0: increases the height of the walls.( need high tech aquarium walls before it can unlock)

auto feeder: do i need to explain this one?

soothing bubbles: calms the slimes.

deep sea emulator: protects slimes that like to be in the dark or way deep down.

fish net: makes a small wall on top of the high tech aquarium wall (so puddle/algae slimes can still survive) then places a fish net on top of that stopping slimes from jumping out.

Foggy slime

"can you really call it a slime?"

starting plort value: 30

diet: fruit, favorite food: quadaries

the foggy slimes are like giant floating puffbals. they never stop floating and are very common in the mystic marsh. be careful because they could just float away if the corral is not protected, and they like to store their plort inside their puffy body and drop them on other slime which could cause a unwanted tarr out break.

Quadaries

"double the tastiness!'

Type:fruit

quadaries are 4 dark blue cherries attached to each other, and when planted, instead of green the tree is a light blue.

Slosh slime

"aren't fins supposed to be used for swimming?"

starting plort value: 40

diet: meat, favorite food: fin fin

the slosh slime is a dark green slime that uses two giant fins to push itself around on the swamp floor. it has a large tail fin it uses to push itself faster when it feels threatened or there is food nearby. they need a tall pond to survive and will rarely ever try to escape. with their large tail fin they might smack another slime sending them flying out of the pond. they are as rare as tabby slimes so there will be a good amount of them.

Fin fin

"boring pets"

Type:meat

Fin fins are your regular old fish put two of them in a pond without any upgrades or slimes and they will start to breed.

Jelly slime

"don't even try to put peanut butter on these guys"

starting plort value:45

diet: meat, favorite food: peanut pacu

jelly slimes are pink jellyfish like slimes that emit a pinkish glow, like my other aquatic slimes they need a tall tank to survive but they also need a deep sea emulator because they are found at the lower levels of the marsh's water bodies. they will zap ranchers which will hurt and stun them for a few seconds. they also will zap non jelly largos/slimes causing the zapped slime to not give plort for a day.

Peanut pacu

"WARNING NOT A PEANUT DO NOT BREAK OPEN'

type: meat

A fat peanut shaped fish, put them in a pond without upgrades or slimes and they will start breeding.

i'll do more on this later but for now i'm taking a break.

oh and here is a good theme for it (also where i got the idea for it) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngBNaB5Dnk (i know they can't use it because of copyright but its just a idea)
Last edited by RockCandySlime on Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sorry i'm not edible

Profile art by sectanza :)
RockCandySlime
Rancher

Re: The mystic marsh

Postby RockCandySlime » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:53 am

im not very good at drawing so there probably wont be any art unless someone else draws it
also it would be nice if they could also draw a picture of a rock and honey largo for my profile pic
sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby SlimeMaker » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:22 pm

Splendid specimens! Sad that there are no known pictures of them. However, luckily I have an Imaginator on hand! Let me just run them through and...
Presto! Aw it has a little Marimo ball rolling around in the bottom.
Blam! May be copyright striked!
Ok, that could be better...

and...
urk--
Seems the Imaginator has gotten stuck on the foggy slime... 3/4 is good enough results! Or 2.5/4 if you opinion wavers on the last one, but either way! Over half! Good enough for me!

I am off!
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Postby RockCandySlime » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:56 am

SlimeMaker wrote:Splendid specimens! Sad that there are no known pictures of them. However, luckily I have an Imaginator on hand! Let me just run them through and...
Presto! Aw it has a little Marimo ball rolling around in the bottom.
Blam! May be copyright striked!
Ok, that could be better...

and...
urk--
Seems the Imaginator has gotten stuck on the foggy slime... 3/4 is good enough results! Or 2.5/4 if you opinion wavers on the last one, but either way! Over half! Good enough for me!

I am off!
wow! Those are really good thank you so much!
sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby ImpossibRu » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:05 am

Yes!!! >:O More wet! More smelly! I approve of a marsh!
ImpossibRu
Rancher

Postby RockCandySlime » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:30 pm

dang i cant edit this one anymore so look for part 2 of the mystic marsh soon!
sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby Zayroen » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Oh man! I love this idea! A marsh sounds so cool! Maybe there are lilypads that you can jump across to go over bodies of water?
Zayroen
Plort

Postby RockCandySlime » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:05 pm

sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby RockCandySlime » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Zayroen wrote:Oh man! I love this idea! A marsh sounds so cool! Maybe there are lilypads that you can jump across to go over bodies of water?
that sound really cool! what if i turn it into a slime ;)
sorry i'm not edible

RockCandySlime
Rancher

Postby Hachiseiko » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Hey, here's the first one I promised you! c: There'll be at least one more!

You can get a big version if you PM me! It's also in my thread!

All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Return to Slime Design