Tri Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Tri Slime

Postby The8BitNinja » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:02 am

Image made by SlimeMaker
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14907
Appearance:
A normal slime, with the three primary colours, with blue on the top, green in the middle, and red on the bottom.
Diet:
Everything
Slimeology:
Tri Slimes are fairly rare and only appear on Shrine Island, after they eat, they produce three Tri Plorts, their personalities change on a dime, between Joy, Sadness and Rage.
Rancher Risks:
There is really not much to worry about these slimes, except if you don't feed them for a while, and they go into a blinding rage, the only other problem is the amount of plorts they produce, if you aren't careful, The Tarr might just pay a visit.
Plortonomics:
Tri Plorts are used mainly, by painters, to bring vibrant colours onto the canvas, some have also been known to use it for ink, one of the most well known users of these Plorts is the famous painter, Rob Boss.
Last edited by The8BitNinja on Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The8BitNinja
Plort

Re: Tri Slime

Postby luckyloomagu » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:03 pm

I think another risk should be that if you stare at them too long, everything would be doubled. (in your vision, not actually duplicated.
luckyloomagu
Chickadoo

Re: Tri Slime

Postby SlimeMaker » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:32 pm

By the great slime! The painterly Slime without a proper image!? Worry not! I come with The Imaginatior and will help your woes!

Ala a presto!
Look at the little guy, what a cutie!
Every time I make a slime, my army becomes stronger! I shall rule the world!
SlimeMaker
Rancher

Return to Slime Design