Chloro Slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Chloro Slime

Postby Porschwa » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 pm

The Chloro Slime would be the opposite of a Phosphor Slime, only appearing during the day and disappearing at night. To keep it in a pen, you'd need to add the Night Light upgrade. This upgrade won't work with a Solar Shield so you'd have to be careful on what to put on your corrals. Their appearance would be that of a yellow slime with a daisy on top. With the daisy, they could hover like the Phosphor Slime. As for their food, I'd have them eat Vegetables only and their favorite would be the not yet implemented Oca Oca.
Porschwa
Plort

Re: Chloro Slime

Postby hypehypehypeahhah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:54 pm

The idea of a Grass Slime was aldery implemented by me, but i think your concept is better.
And a corral with a Night Light sounds really cute!
Anyways, i'll share with you some concept art i had on my Grass Slime Suggestion. (http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1044)

By: Vortex164

By: Me (sorry if it looks sloppy, i had to use paint)
Check my steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noturbuisness/

I am a shrinking violet that uses memes and jokes to express his feelings because i'm too shy to do it myself
hypehypehypeahhah
Keeper

Re: Chloro Slime

Postby Shydragon » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:03 am

What would happen if Chloro-Phosphor largos were formed? Would they have to be kept in light or in shade, or maybe neither? Would they not be able form at all, and if so, would other Chloro largos form or would they be like Puddle and Gold slimes that can't form largos? It might be a bit strange to have a slime that can form largos with all but one other slime. I like the idea, though. A light-dependent slime would be a nice addition since we already have a light sensitive slime, and a plant slime would be cool.
Shydragon
Rancher

Return to Slime Design