Siren slime/ Pied slime

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Siren slime/ Pied slime

Postby Tabula » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:32 am

It's a pretty terrible name for it, but its the best to convey what it does. Open to someone trying to draw it if they want. I'll be altering the idea later more than likely to make it more plausible from a gameplay standpoint and to clean up formatting since i'm on my phone right now -.-

Appearence: a mostly black slime with piercing red eyes. Sharp teeth, and a killer smile. (Subject to change)

Behavior: This slime uses its peculiar call to lure slimes and chickadoos alike into its waiting maw. It only inhabits the shadows, and reacts violently when exposed to light. When in the dark it is able to make its body transparent so the only things showing are its eyes. Rather intelligent for a slime, they will vanish when a rancher approaches to avoid being scooped up. To circumvent this a rancher must feed one and vac it while it's eating.

Diet: slimes, and chickadoos

Favourite food: briar chickadoos

Dangers posed to ranchers: the Pied slime has the ability to harm ranchers, but will only do so when exposed to light.

Plortonomics: the Pied slimes plorts are used as stimulants, it has the ability to give the ingester the ability to sing incredibly well, and when refined has unprecedented capacity to alter the mind of the user temporarily. This has uses in treating mental diseases as well as more shady practices.
Tabula
Plort

Re: Siren slime/ Pied slime

Postby Nunn » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:49 am

I really like the idea of slime dpecies with more complex and sometimes aggressive behaviors.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby Tabula » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:51 am

Nunn wrote:I really like the idea of slime dpecies with more complex and sometimes aggressive behaviors.

I'm the same way, most of the slimes present so far are pretty one dimensional. With the exception of tabbies. But I mostly tried to make a slime that gave off a creepy yet cute vibe. One that could be scary while still being kid friendly.
Tabula
Plort

Postby Onyxdragon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:13 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (16.29 KiB) Viewed 5296 times

Would it maybe look kind of like this?
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby Tabula » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:52 am

Onyxdragon wrote:

Yeah thats looking pretty close^^ I couldn't decide if I wanted the mouth to open red aswell, but it looks pretty good to me~

Thanks for the drawing^^ mind if I credit you in the op with it?
Tabula
Plort

Postby Onyxdragon » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:02 am

Tabula wrote:
Onyxdragon wrote:

Yeah thats looking pretty close^^ I couldn't decide if I wanted the mouth to open red aswell, but it looks pretty good to me~

Thanks for the drawing^^ mind if I credit you in the op with it?

Sure! I could recolor the mouth if you want
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Return to Slime Design