(Repost) Even more Slime suggestions

Share your original Slimepedia entries

(Repost) Even more Slime suggestions

Postby hypehypehypeahhah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:13 pm

So i started looking around the forums and i saw quite a lot of suggestions of Slimes that have other Slimes in their diet. So i made up some Slimes that buff or work better with the presence of other Slimes for a change.

Chorus Slime (or something among those lines): Reduces nearby Slime activity if satisfied, increases it if hungry.

Flare Slime : Attracts Slimes near. (Slimes will go and stay near it)

Cheer slime (Again, if you can come up to a better name feel free to suggest it): Increases the efectiveness nearby Slimes' abilities, or gives it new ones.
Pink Slime: Slightly increased speed, and can eat more.
Rock Slime: Increased contact damage (20 instead of 10), and rolling attack becomes homing (chases after the player)
Tabby Slime: Uses it's leap more often, and it covers more distance.
Phosphor Slime: Slows down the player if nearby (the strong light blinds the player), and is faster when flying.
Boom Slime: Shorter stun time after explosion, and longer blast radius.
Honey Slime: Produces empowered Plorts that generate more attention and are 1.3 times worth the normal Honey Plort, and generates slight Slime attention (Slimes will tend to stay near it)
Puddle Slime: Increased speed in water, and passively generates puddles of water that can be vacumned up.
Rad Slime: Increased radiation range and damage.

I really don't have any idea of what they would look like, and i can't draw very well. So feel free to draw them yourself!
Check my steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noturbuisness/

I am a shrinking violet that uses memes and jokes to express his feelings because i'm too shy to do it myself
hypehypehypeahhah
Keeper

Re: (Repost) Even more Slime suggestions

Postby Yukionnal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Those are some cool slime suggestions and better if Kevin takes them into consideration :P
hypehypehypeahhah wrote:So i started looking around the forums and i saw quite a lot of suggestions of Slimes that have other Slimes in their diet. So i made up some Slimes that buff or work better with the presence of other Slimes for a change.

Chorus Slime (or something among those lines): Reduces nearby Slime activity if satisfied, increases it if hungry.

Flare Slime : Attracts Slimes near. (Slimes will go and stay near it)

Cheer slime (Again, if you can come up to a better name feel free to suggest it): Increases the efectiveness nearby Slimes' abilities, or gives it new ones.
Pink Slime: Slightly increased speed, and can eat more.
Rock Slime: Increased contact damage (20 instead of 10), and rolling attack becomes homing (chases after the player)
Tabby Slime: Uses it's leap more often, and it covers more distance.
Phosphor Slime: Slows down the player if nearby (the strong light blinds the player), and is faster when flying.
Boom Slime: Shorter stun time after explosion, and longer blast radius.
Honey Slime: Produces empowered Plorts that generate more attention and are 1.3 times worth the normal Honey Plort, and generates slight Slime attention (Slimes will tend to stay near it)
Puddle Slime: Increased speed in water, and passively generates puddles of water that can be vacumned up.
Rad Slime: Increased radiation range and damage.

I really don't have any idea of what they would look like, and i can't draw very well. So feel free to draw them yourself!
──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185740806
Yukionnal
Rancher

Postby hypehypehypeahhah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:00 pm

Oh, your signature took up way too much space compared to your actual comment, and since it was hidden in a tiny space above your quote, i didn't see it.

Thank you!
Check my steam!

I am a shrinking violet that uses memes and jokes to express his feelings because i'm too shy to do it myself
hypehypehypeahhah
Keeper

Postby hypehypehypeahhah » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:33 pm

I decided to man up and try out my paint skills drawing the Chorus Slime.
Now you see why i never do concept art.
Attachments
chorus slim.png
If you can guess where i got the inspiration, you get a cookie
chorus slim.png (2.86 KiB) Viewed 4086 times
Check my steam!

hypehypehypeahhah
Keeper

Return to Slime Design