Glass Slimes

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Glass Slimes

Postby FoxyBoxes » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:48 pm

Slimeology:

Glass slimes are a survivor species of slime that experienced the Great Heat in the desert. These slimes don't eat fruits, veggies, or meat like most other slimes. Instead, Glass slimes absorb light into their bodies while they sit in lit areas.

Glass slimes emit excess light as a natural byproduct, similar to sunlight. As of now there are no known instances of Glass and Phosphorous slime interactions.

Rancher Risks:

Ranchers have nothing to fear from the docile glass slime. Glass plorts, however, produce intense amounts of sunlight, leading to dehydration, burning and the breakdown of complex chemical structures such as slimes and tarrs. Also ranchers.

Plortonomics:

Glass plorts are made almost entirely from concentrated sunlight. This makes them perfect for powering photon reactors, such as those used on board space ships.

Appearance:

Glass slimes are perfectly spherical and like to take advantage of such. Their transparent nature can make them hard to spot when they are not rolling about.

Glass plorts are hard to miss shining hedrons. Made harder to miss by the pools of ex-slimes (or an unlucky rancher) that have been exposed to them for too long.
FoxyBoxes
Rancher

Re: Glass Slimes

Postby Nunn » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:56 pm

They would look cool! But they would probably need less pricey plorts if they don't eat food.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby hypehypehypeahhah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:16 pm

I was expecting the rancher risks being that it's too fragile, and will shatter if it takes too much force (Did you notice that sometimes, Slimes leave a puddle of slime if they hit a surface hard enough? Try launching one into a wall.)
If a slime hits an objet with enough velocity to create that puddle, it will shatter.
However, Glass Slimes won't shatter if they come into contact with other Slimes or Corral walls (Slimes are made of, well, slime, and are squishy. Corral walls are made of... ehhhh, energy?)
Check my steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/noturbuisness/

I am a shrinking violet that uses memes and jokes to express his feelings because i'm too shy to do it myself
hypehypehypeahhah
Keeper

Postby Onyxdragon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:56 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (27.07 KiB) Viewed 4662 times

Would it look like this?
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Postby FoxyBoxes » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:11 pm

Onyxdragon wrote:
image.jpeg

Would it look like this?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww :3
FoxyBoxes
Rancher

Return to Slime Design