New Slime Science Gadget

Share your original Slimepedia entries

New Slime Science Gadget

Postby PersonForSale » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am

Could there be a gadget called a 'Portable Corral'? The idea would be to have a corral that you could place down. The features would include: Space for one slime (no Largos allowed), a Plort collector and a food dispenser that only accepts 5-10 fruit or veg (so it's not OP).
The reason you would build it is that if you have a Tarr outbreak or you don't have enough slimes and you can't buy a corral, you can use one of these to house a different type of slime. It might end up being useless though, IDK.
PersonForSale
Plort
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 am

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby joshbob121 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:43 pm

I think that is a great idea!! welcome to the forums!! :)
joshbob121
Rancher
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun May 26, 2019 4:57 am

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby PersonForSale » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:34 am

joshbob121 wrote:I think that is a great idea!! welcome to the forums!! :)

Thanks!
PersonForSale
Plort
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 am

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby Fishkeeper » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:22 pm

Sounds cute, I'd like it. Maybe with a limit on how many of them you can place at a time, but it could be a useful little thing.

What if it's a slime lamp, like the decorations? Just a slime lamp that you put a real slime into to keep.
Fishkeeper
Rancher
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby PersonForSale » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:34 am

Fishkeeper wrote:Sounds cute, I'd like it. Maybe with a limit on how many of them you can place at a time, but it could be a useful little thing.

What if it's a slime lamp, like the decorations? Just a slime lamp that you put a real slime into to keep.

If it were like a slime lamp then it wouldn't produce Plorts, but then my idea may be a bit OP.
PersonForSale
Plort
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 am

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby spritelessGirl » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:58 am

If I put a tangle slime in there, and it stole a plort to become a largo, would it escape?
spritelessGirl
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby PersonForSale » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:21 am

spritelessGirl wrote:If I put a tangle slime in there, and it stole a plort to become a largo, would it escape?

I don't know, but if it works like a corral (but tiny and placeable), then no.
PersonForSale
Plort
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 am

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby spritelessGirl » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:18 pm

I mean, you said it was too small to hold a largo, so I was just thinking of how to break it. But this is a good idea, whenever I went to a new area I would quickly run out of vac space. Probably on purpose. But this is an expensive way to relieve that, just a little. If I can drop a warp depot and save 100 mosaic plorts, then why not save 1 little slime too?
spritelessGirl
Chickadoo
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:04 pm

Re: New Slime Science Gadget

Postby PersonForSale » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:40 am

spritelessGirl wrote:I mean, you said it was too small to hold a largo, so I was just thinking of how to break it. But this is a good idea, whenever I went to a new area I would quickly run out of vac space. Probably on purpose. But this is an expensive way to relieve that, just a little. If I can drop a warp depot and save 100 mosaic plorts, then why not save 1 little slime too?

I was thinking about how there's a limited amount of space for corrals.
PersonForSale
Plort
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:49 am


Return to Slime Design

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests