Frame Slime

Postby Laptekosz » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 am

Frame Slime

Diet:
Oil, Manifold Cubes

Favorite:
Oil and Manifold Cubes feed at the same time

Slimeology:
These slimes are very mechanical. They appear very rare everywhere, but most in Indigo Quarry. It can have weapons. When feed, it allows to vaccum itself (normally, it would block vac-gun thanks to weapon), by making it's armor squishy. In corral, when there's more than one, they will play a game where they shoot each other with fake bullets (but from real guns), or with wooden swords (they can craft one). Tarrs are scared of them, so it's good to keep one in bay. They can become a Largo by throwing a plort directly in their face. Then they can became your buddy, and you can have army of them.

Rancher Risks:
When poked with water, or vaccumed without feeding, it will attack Rancher, making it's dangerous. Can team with Tarr, when angry. Their weapons are really strong, so it's recommended to have some sort of shield (like stone), lot of health, or armor.

Plortonomics:
Plorts of this slime are very good to make weapons, because they can be used to make bullets, frames, and other metal things. Strange is, when not used to weapon, but to other thing like building, this plort melt. But it can be storaged without risk.

(This is my first Slime Idea, i'm not good at it ;) )
Laptekosz
Plort

Re: Frame Slime

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:59 am

Nice idea.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:25 pm

nice idea welcome to the forums
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:54 am

I think it's a good idea but I don't think it should eat a resource. And I also think that the Tarr are easy enough to dispatch on their own, and using water turrets would make it easier.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Postby joshbob121 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:08 am

great idea and welcome to the forums
joshbob121
Rancher

Return to Slime Design