Seven Fan-made Slime Designs!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Seven Fan-made Slime Designs!

Postby Adohr » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:20 pm

I've started to become a fan of Slime Rancher and I really wanted to share some of my fan-made design's from the inspiration of the game!

So i'll start explaining what they are:

1.jpg
Seven Fan-made Slime Designs
1.jpg (248.2 KiB) Viewed 8722 times

-----------------------
#1 - Crying Slime

Color: Deep purple
Diet: Water
Favorite: Water

Slimeology: As the slime "is" called a Crying Slime, all they ever do in their daily needs is to cry. Cry about how there is no food around, crying over spilled Chickadoo's, crying is the main thing about them. They avoid as much sunlight as they can, burning off the tears is bad for them otherwise they vanish. But it's not the end of the world for them, as long as they have water, they can still keep crying and their plort's will keep spilling. Though due to it's shy nature from the Puddle Slime, it has trouble confronting with other slime's and ranchers, so its best off to at least visit them when the given chance has come. Crying Slime's do not have the heart, but they rarely smile to when being noticed by others!

Rancher Risks: There isn't much that the rancher needs to worry for the crying little fella, as long as the rancher can give attention. Because there is a simple risk of having to not give enough attention to the slime's, if you keep the slime in a contained corral, it should not run away, due to the slime's drama, it will believe that crying and running will get the rancher to chase after it, meaning more attention to the little one.

Plortonomics: Crying plort's were actually made first from the Puddle Slime. An accident happened to a Puddle Slime and plort's from it's H2O genetics spread in pools of water then a deep color of purple grew to become a Crying Slime, giving out Crying plort's. Crying plort's have good causes to fix faucets and tubs, and were able to make good cleaning products for kitchen sinks and showers. People claim Crying Slime's are useless, but Crying Slime overheard that statement...More crying, more money, more fixing.

-----------------------
#2 - Bolt Slime

Color: Electric orange
Diet: Veggies
Favorite: Brocol (broccoli)

Slimeology: Bolt Slime's were a big thing in races, clearly one of the most fastest slime's around and hard to catch. When a mysterious rancher found out about the Bolt Slime, the first thing they saw was an orange colored blur and it rushed off. Bolt Slime's run all day, they run all night, it's hard to hold and contain them, but giving them their vegetables keeps them health and ready for races!

Rancher Risks: A good risk to notice is the idea to that the Bolt Slime is so fast, when you get hit by it, you can get launched 5 feet away. A better way to protect yourself is to have a Rock Slime buddy, the Rock Slime is the high danger the Bolt Slime can deal with; injuries and bruises, so the Bolt Slime will not say no to anything in a race...Unless it's a Rock Slime.

Plortonomics: The high energy to resolve the speed of a Bolt Slime is approximately about 500 mph. Scientists have study proof that the energy gathered up from one singular Bolt Slime is the speed to contain the size of running five whole football stadium's in under 20 seconds. Gathering that much speed makes the plort a highly valuable plort resource to have enough money and energy to launch a rocket to the moon. The Bolt Slime is also some what an ancestor of the Gold Slime by 4%, but they aren't as rare as the Gold Slime, you'll mostly find them during the afternoon.

-----------------------
#3 - Velvet Slime

Color: Velvet
Diet: Fruit
Favorite: Poi berry (strawberry [poi = pointy = strawberry point])

Slimeology: Velvet Slime's seek to finding the love of their life, mostly a Pink Slime. Velvet Slime's have six rocks on their forehead to make a shape of a flower, believing they're a gender of a kind. Also for pure beauty to attract the Pink Slime's around them. Velvet Slime's believe in true love and will love anything to get the affection they can get and deserve, even if it's worth loving rocks. They also like to play the hiding game with other slime's so they can get their head off of love for one hour.

Rancher Risks: Velvet Slime's have no major risks at all, except for love. Leaving a Velvet Slime alone with no slime with it can cause the Velvet Slime to cry and turn into a Crying Slime, coming from a velvet color to melting into a deep purple from the H2O hiding in the earth and within the slime's goo. All the Velvet Slime want's is a little love is all! <3

Plortonomics: The flower aligned rocks on the Velvet Slime's head also happens to split like a banana during the transformation process from Velvet to Crying, pushing off a lot of velvet goo that is used to help and process make shampoo and conditioner for hair uses, giving off a fresh, pure smell of tulips and roses for ladies who are off for the prom, additional with make-up product and moisturizer.

-----------------------
#4 - Triplet Slime

Color: Turquoise
Diet: Fruit, Veggies, Meat
Favorite: Plort's

Slimeology: Nobody, not a single rancher loves to have a Triplet Slime. They eat anything such like a Pink Slime, but when an ordinary day comes by and the rancher is ready to get some plort's, out of nowhere a gang of a Triplet Slime and it's two companions come and eat everything and all the cash spread out on deck. Plort's is the only thing a Triplet Slime and think about and when the day comes for a Triplet Slime, they just love to eat anything then just eating plort's.

Rancher Risks: Triplet Slime's are harmless to the society of all slime's and ranchers beyond miles and miles of grass and food. Triplet Slime's love to chill with the Pink Slime and roll around in the Rancher's ranch, they sometimes mistaken the corral for a huge cuberry, and end up getting stuck in it. Sucks for them..

Plortonomics: Doctors, nurses, and scientists have taken tests on Triplet Slime's to question about three slime's into one big slime. The answer is still unknown for 127 years as to seeing three regular turquoise slime's just happen to roll into each other to have three slime's. The mind of the two small slime's collide with the big slime's mind, enhancing the average IQ level of the Triplet Slime to the intelligent's of having a Boom Slime's logic in explosive radioactivity, and the loving roll around Tabby Slime's care and playfulness. They also have a habit to bopping randomly to sounds of nature and music, that's some sweet beats man!

-----------------------
#5 - Germ Slime

Color: Dull green
Diet: Tarr
Favorite: Tarr

Slimeology: Hey! Have you ever had a trouble with having so many Tarr's around while you are gathering supplies? Make a Germ Slime yourself with the help of a little bit of ingredients.

First you need is fruit's, veggies, and meats to start up the soup bowl to make the Germ Slime.
Then you need water to boil it up some more.
and then you need 10 Pink Slimes, 20 Triplet Slimes, and 1 Gold plort.
Then voila! One Germ Slime to help protect everything you ever own. It will eat off Tarr, collect plort's for you, and chill out by your ranch, except your slime's won't be in any protection of course.

Rancher Risks: There is one major risk to watch out for when owning a Germ Slime is the environment around you and how close the Germ Slime can get to it. Germ Slime's do not like company with other slime's and tend to be loners, but also can give out good and bad bacteria to other slime's to not only infect their mind, but also their whole body to become ill and not properly active as it used to be. Germ Slime's as can also be "explosive" if close in contact with any slime for too long, it would then bubble up with puffs of hairballs and fuzz and then start to evaporate. And soon before you know it, explodes almost as powerful as a Boom Slime, but not quite.

Plortonomics: There has been no research or logic to prove that Germ Slime's can give out plort's, so a high risk of no. No plort's in stock.

-----------------------
#6 - (melting) Butter Slime

Color: Butter yellow
Diet: Meat
Favorite: (none)

Slimeology: Butter Slime's are incredibly friendly and love to make friends, they like to be social with everything, they even like to socialize with their own food. Butter Slime's do not wish to be eaten with the breakfast you eat in the mornings, they just want to live the normal life as a slime. Butter Slime's go tend to be mistaken as part of their breakfast running off, that's why Butter Slime's hide a lot in the daylight, but strangely don't fear Tarr's..Odd. Honey Slime's love to talk with Butter Slime's to a resemblance of balanced friendship as being food isn't so bad.

Rancher Risks: Now how can "butter" harm someone? Butter Slime's see no way that hurting another of their kind or a rancher can resolve to anything as being part of their waffles. Butter Slime's only tend to melt a lot and in need of cold places such like the fridge, the night, and the dark aura of Tarr's roaming around. The only problem to have to keeping a Butter Slime is so they won't completely melt, you should always be aware of it being close to incinerates and soaking into Honey Slime's.

Plortonomics: Nothing as good as eating money. The plort's given off from Butter Slime's contains DNA of slime goo and nutrition. Nutrition values and vitamin A, C, D, E, and K substances help farmers and workers make more food edible for people to eat and to live while raising their ranches a lot longer. Honey Slime's also help add flavoring to foods that other slime's love to eat enhance the chance for them to receive off more than two plort's, as the Butter plort makes the food the slime's like more healthier and more energy gained.

-----------------------

Now I am going to stop on #7 because I did not intend to think that a Kitten Slime, smaller than a Tabby Slime, would work out in the game, because all the slime's do seem to be very young and small than I'd figure they would be. So if #7 IS an option, then I am cool with that!
I'm not THAT smart with bio's so I actually had to research a bit and remember stuff that I studied in school so I can make the information for each slime seem accurate and reasonable. Sorry if most of them are bad. (or all of them :c <333)

I hope you like my designs and idea's! <333 If you think some of them should or can be in game, remind me so that I will know they make good idea's! And if any of the slime's can have a better idea for it to exist, I will not judge the idea and might as well agree to it! Love ya! <333
Last edited by Adohr on Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adohr
Chickadoo

Re: Seven Fan-made Slime Designs!

Postby Kaite20 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:58 pm

I certainly do!

Though the crying slime should at least "cheer up" when given enough love, affection, and attention, like they get a small smile or something. Even if they are sad most of the time, they should at least be a LITTLE happy every once in a while. Maybe they cuddle up to you more often and cry when you leave.
Kaite20
Rancher

Postby Nunn » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:58 pm

Those are super cute!!
Nunn
Rancher

Postby Adohr » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Kaite20 wrote:I certainly do!

Though the crying slime should at least "cheer up" when given enough love, affection, and attention, like they get a small smile or something. Even if they are sad most of the time, they should at least be a LITTLE happy every once in a while. Maybe they cuddle up to you more often and cry when you leave.

that actually is a pretty noice idea m8!! thxu for the idea! <333
Adohr
Chickadoo

Postby FrozenFL » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:15 am

I love these ideas! and the drawings of them look soo adorable! I would really love to see these in-game! XD I would love to have a Crying slime..
FrozenFL
Plort

Postby Baldvino55 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:12 am

The kitten slime is in my opinion too much like the tabby slime
Baldvino55
Plort

Postby Hachiseiko » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:57 am

Seeing that Kitten slime, do you know what I'd love? A kitten or puppy slime like that... and whatever plort you feed it it takes on the appearance of the slime the plort came from! So you have a pet that you can change the "skin" on! Wouldn't that be cool?
All my latest slime art!
A base to make your own slimes!

Want to use any of my art?
That's fine! But ask me first! ;D

I'm not very active but PM me and I'll get an e-mail and I'll reply!
Hachiseiko
Keeper

Postby Adohr » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:34 am

Nunn wrote:Those are super cute!!

thxu! <333
Adohr
Chickadoo

Postby Adohr » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:35 am

FrozenFL wrote:I love these ideas! and the drawings of them look soo adorable! I would really love to see these in-game! XD I would love to have a Crying slime..

ikr!! thxu!! i would LOVE having a crying slime in-game as well! <333
Adohr
Chickadoo

Postby Adohr » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:35 am

Baldvino55 wrote:The kitten slime is in my opinion too much like the tabby slime

in my point of view, its suppose to be a younger version of it
Adohr
Chickadoo

Postby Adohr » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:37 am

Hachiseiko wrote:Seeing that Kitten slime, do you know what I'd love? A kitten or puppy slime like that... and whatever plort you feed it it takes on the appearance of the slime the plort came from! So you have a pet that you can change the "skin" on! Wouldn't that be cool?

that would be super cool in fact!
i also made a Part 2 of my slime creations and i made a puppy and a bat in it <333
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1269
Adohr
Chickadoo

Return to Slime Design