Squid slimes?

Share your original Slimepedia entries

Squid slimes?

Postby rorya01 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:11 pm

I'm here to suggest an idea, how about a slime that spawns in the sea? I mean it's impossible to go there but hear me out. What if you could use a new gadget to lure them. I'll go through some stuff.
Squid slime:
"When looked at squid slime simply nods, then wacked me."
Food type: it eat de plant. Favorite: phaze lemon
Slimeology: not much is known about these slimes, there elusive but recently have appeared exclusively to the far far range our guess is that [redacted] has used her amazing tech to lure them higher up! They have proven, "difficult" if touched or looked at too long
Plortonomics: inky plorts are a great source of pen ink as you might expect! Another use is suprising, if ignited it becomes a cloud of smoke!

A step by step guide by moch miles on how to catch one.
Step 1. See if you can make a few nets, I left a few when I visited the far far range once. Beatrice, I know you want to get straight to the point, it's by the big mushrooms in moss blanket, the one with the Hunter slimes.
Step 2. Lay net by a dock (best bet so you can get to em)
Step 3. Place some bait, I use phaze lemons or pogo fruit.
Step 4. Keep a distance and make sure no slimes are nearby.
Step 4. Nab you little friend.
Tip from the best, they like water ok? That waterfall should work for you. Now get back to catching some Quicksilver slimes!
Plort price btw: 130 - 180
That's just an idea on a slime with a reward.
rorya01
Chickadoo

Re: Squid slimes?

Postby EmeraldPlay » Wed May 29, 2019 5:51 am

It shouldn't favor something one of the existing slime types already favors.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 pm

EmeraldPlay wrote:It shouldn't favor something one of the existing slime types already favors.

Adding a bit to this, it makes literally no logical sense for its favourite item to not be available where it can be encountered. The one slime with this quirk is the gold slime, which isnt the best comparison for this.

The plort price could probably use a shift as well. From the sounds of this it is meant to be a mid game slime, yet its got a value better than end game slimes.

Interesting concept, just a bit odd in a number of areas.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Noggy05 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:14 am

I like it, but it should definitely favour something other than phase lemons as previously stated, perhaps some kind of sea berry? Also, not to undermine your work, but the over-critic part of me says that it's a high maintenance puddle slime.
Lionmeow made my avatar!

Thanks for three amazing years.
I'm not active here anymore, email me at thatsnosquirrel@gmail.com or add me on discord at Comically Overpowered Greela#5756 if you want to talk to me.
Noggy05
Keeper

Return to Slime Design