(repost) [Slime Suggestion] Chipmunk Slime!

Share your original Slimepedia entries

(repost) [Slime Suggestion] Chipmunk Slime!

Postby Bigmatter » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:00 pm

Info Text: What are you, a nut?

Plort value: 15 - 25

Diet: Vegetables

Favorite food: Heart Beet

Slimeology: These little guys are 3/4 the size of normal slimes, The Chip slime is a timid one, fleeing if you get too close. Unlike the Golden Slime it can't go through walls, but it's pretty darn fast, so try not to startle it. Tabby Slimes will bully these poor little guys by picking them up in their mouths and tossing it to other Tabbies, but won't eat them.

Risks: None, but their nibbles tickle.

Plortonics: Because of the Chipmunk slime's strict vegan diet, their plorts makes a great fertilizer back on Earth. They're highly sought after by all farmers and they're pretty expensive.

Location: Found rarely in the Dry Reef while being bullied by Tabbies. Their natural habitat is the moss carpet.
Attachments
Chipmunk Slimes.PNG
Chipmunk Slimes.PNG (35.51 KiB) Viewed 4445 times
Bigmatter
Chickadoo

Re: (repost) [Slime Suggestion] Chipmunk Slime!

Postby Nunn » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Bigmatter wrote:Info Text: What are you, a nut?

Plort value: 15 - 25

Diet: Vegetables

Favorite food: Heart Beet

Slimeology: These little guys are 3/4 the size of normal slimes, The Chip slime is a timid one, fleeing if you get too close. Unlike the Golden Slime it can't go through walls, but it's pretty darn fast, so try not to startle it. Tabby Slimes will bully these poor little guys by picking them up in their mouths and tossing it to other Tabbies, but won't eat them.

Risks: None, but their nibbles tickle.

Plortonics: Because of the Chipmunk slime's strict vegan diet, their plorts makes a great fertilizer back on Earth. They're highly sought after by all farmers and they're pretty expensive.

Location: Found rarely in the Dry Reef while being bullied by Tabbies. Their natural habitat is the moss carpet.

I really like it! My one pet peeve though is that it has too many animal features for my taste. The nose, teeth and whiskers make it look less like a slime IMO. Tabby slimes for example are very minimal with the animal features. They just have cat ears, a tail and stripes.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby Bigmatter » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:06 pm

If all that was removed, it'd look mostly like a brown tabby. I'd say to at least let it keep the teeth.
Bigmatter
Chickadoo

Postby Nunn » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Bigmatter wrote:If all that was removed, it'd look mostly like a brown tabby. I'd say to at least let it keep the teeth.

I guess what really bugs me is the nose lol.
Nunn
Rancher

Return to Slime Design